The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LF DEsign:Skooma Bubbler: Someone WTT for Throne/other Design/Praxis/Blueprint? (EU PC)

ValkyriesWolf
ValkyriesWolf
✭✭✭
Hello all,

I'm looking for the Design: Skooma Bubbler, because I heard it's only available during a quest from the Thieves Guild and my Main-Thief already did all of these quests and I'm not sure if my Sub-Thief wil manage to pull it off. So I'm asking here for whomever has interest in a trade of their skooma bubbler design for one of my throne designs or another one of my blueprints/praxises/designs. I got the orcish peaked throne and the woodelf vines throne. I would like to get the skooma bubbler design for one of them, or (I'd part with them, but not if i do not have to) for the vampire coffin recipe or the lid reciep, the orcish throne, engraved or the breton throne.

I crossposted this on the German forum page as well, so whoever comes first, will get servings.
Those interested either leave me a note here with the time you're normally online, or pm me ingame with a notification and the note of your wantedd+ trade item.
I'm online today until around 14 german time. normaly I'm online between 20 and 24 german time.

ValkyriesWolf
Metal forever \m/

Best Answer

• ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    After some ordeal I got the recipe now.
    @lientier, I send you a message under your message, so check that out
    Metal forever \m/
    Answer ✓
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    My ingame name is the same as my forum name
    Metal forever \m/
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ingame name is the same as my forum name

What platform and server? I may have a design left, if not I could probably farm one
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on PC EU Server.
    Metal forever \m/
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn sorry xbox na, but in all honesty if you have the blade of woe you can do that quest much easier, there's a map of the route online
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    I have the blade of woe. The main problem lies in putting my new character for stealing in the position to get the quest. My main would have been better for that either way, because he is a nb and an accomplished thief, while my new one still has quite the way to go.
    Anyway, thanks for replying, even when the outcome wasn't the desired. ^^
    Metal forever \m/
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhm, there a 2 sets that will give you almost a no detection range bonus.
    3 pc night terror for reduce detection radius by 2 meters and Night Mothers Embrace 5 pc another 2 meters, and the medium passive for 35% reduction in detection radius. I can steal right next to people without them seeing me.
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Ah ok. Are they both craftable?
    Metal forever \m/
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No but easily farmed, or bought, prices are super low on xbox, so pc should be way cheaper. But farming is easy too because you aren't worried about traits just the set bonus.

Stormaven for night terror, and Deshaan for Night Mother's Embrace.
    Edited by Stopnaggin on July 21, 2017 3:47PM
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info ^^
    Metal forever \m/
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope it helps, even if not for that toon, for your main NB. Great sneaking sets.
    Edited by Stopnaggin on July 21, 2017 3:49PM
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Going to try anyway. Btw, I read about problems after leaving the palace and trying to go back in. Do you know, if the quest is bugged after or can I leave and then, don't know, abandon the quest or wait some time to go back in for another round?
    Metal forever \m/
  • Astarana
    Astarana
    ✭✭✭
    I have the blade of woe. The main problem lies in putting my new character for stealing in the position to get the quest. My main would have been better for that either way, because he is a nb and an accomplished thief, while my new one still has quite the way to go.

I did it on my lvl 20 mag sorc. I was using her for writs, so she has no good gear or anything like that.
    What you need to do is to put as many of skill points into pickpocketing skill and get some into how trafficking because you will be there for hours and will get lots of stuff. I think i went there with about 5/100 things in my bag and i sold 120 (theiving assistant) and still had to delete lots of white items. i did get design and about 15 purple items but it took me about 4 hours. Oh and it took me 3 purple heat/bounty clearing scrolls to get rid of the bounty.
    There is guide in these forums on how to go about it. READ it before you start, but I found that it's better to modify the "rout" a bit. There is a girl on the top lvl balcony, she will always detect you (thus increasing you bounty), so I just left her alone. As result I would pickpocket two guys upstairs, and then servants downstair, except I did not touch two guys by the door and did not go past them. If you just keep to that half of the palace, the first servant will up by the time you are done with the last one.

Good luck :)
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they haven't fixed it then yes, it takes a day to get back in for some strange reason. You can actually get into the courtyards but can't steal a key. But honestly it only took about half an hour to get the design.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astarana wrote: »

I did it on my lvl 20 mag sorc. I was using her for writs, so she has no good gear or anything like that.
    What you need to do is to put as many of skill points into pickpocketing skill and get some into how trafficking because you will be there for hours and will get lots of stuff. I think i went there with about 5/100 things in my bag and i sold 120 (theiving assistant) and still had to delete lots of white items. i did get design and about 15 purple items but it took me about 4 hours. Oh and it took me 3 purple heat/bounty clearing scrolls to get rid of the bounty.
    There is guide in these forums on how to go about it. READ it before you start, but I found that it's better to modify the "rout" a bit. There is a girl on the top lvl balcony, she will always detect you (thus increasing you bounty), so I just left her alone. As result I would pickpocket two guys upstairs, and then servants downstair, except I did not touch two guys by the door and did not go past them. If you just keep to that half of the palace, the first servant will up by the time you are done with the last one.

Good luck :)

I cod get past that girl with the 2 sets I mentioned. But agree pickpocket twice and blade of woe on the 3rd. Every design I got was from the kill.
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that as well. I'll keep it in mind when going about it. I got a few blue and purple of those bounty clearing things. I read the details, but only the about post. That's where I got the problem with the palace and leaving from. So now I'd like to know if I have to complete the quest or if I have the chance to go back in after leaving without doing the quest after a cooldown....
    Metal forever \m/
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Ah well. Already answered my last question while I wrote it XD
    Metal forever \m/
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    I'll probably try without the set first, then, if it is no good, I'll try the set the next day. Are there guards inside (I don't remember from my main) that will kill you and or take your stuff away?
    Metal forever \m/
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll probably try without the set first, then, if it is no good, I'll try the set the next day. Are there guards inside (I don't remember from my main) that will kill you and or take your stuff away?

Not on the indicate route. Just servants.
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    That's really really good, since I had quite the bad luck with guards as off latley.... lost about 15k loot at two different times each.....
    Metal forever \m/
  • Astarana
    Astarana
    ✭✭✭
    Just make sure you remove bounty before you head out if you still going to do part of the quest. or you might loose all your precious loot :).
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Can I port out of the palace to my house or to another player, or is transportation prohibited?
    Metal forever \m/
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure you can port out. I never had a problem with it.
  • Astarana
    Astarana
    ✭✭✭
    you can. just at some point you might want to continue with quest, so just make sure you take care of the bounty before proceeding with the quest.
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Ok ^^
    Metal forever \m/
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    I have a design, but on PS4 NA.
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Thankfully, I already got the design now.
    Since I put it as a question I thought marking it as solved/answered via me saying I got it, I'm not sure if I can close up this thing in any other way more, if there isn't someone interested in making this thread a kind of search/offer place for trade (trade in the way of one recipe for another or something along those lines, not a thing for money or money for a thing) [if something like that would even be possible and or allowed by the forum].
    Metal forever \m/
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    I see threads closed due to trading on the forums. Going to try for a couple more blueprints in a few minutes...