The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a relaxed PVP guild.

Erishti
Erishti
Soul Shriven
I am just a normal, casual, probably a bit nubbish player looking for a PVP guild. I am a wife, mom, and teacher first, so I need a guild that understands real life and isn't made up of time fascists.

I'm excellent at spam healing, pretty good at sorcery blasting, and firmly mediocre as a DK and NB. I enjoy running dungeons and solo PVE content, but my main focus is PVP.

I'm not exactly new to the game, but I had to go through a lot of alts to find the class and race combo I enjoyed, so I'm still leveling.

Anyway, hit me up in game unless you have time requirements and such. My username is Erishti.
"Kill your darlings."-- William Faulkner
  • Lotka
    Lotka
    ✭✭✭
    Hey if you're still looking, PM me. Our guild is a training sort of guild. We'll help you along the way too if you need it.
    -HayLee
    PC NA Server
  • Scarlett_Princess
    Scarlett_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    What faction are you?
    FACT: Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves, because you're a reflection of what they wish to be.

~ Scarlett Princess | Aldmeri Dominion | Orc | Stamina Sorcerer ~

Aussie Player | PC | NA Server
  • Lotka
    Lotka
    ✭✭✭
    AD
    PC NA Server
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are EP, let me know.

:-)