The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Deadric furnishing recipes ( and others )

eso_lags
eso_lags
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Can anyone tell me if these just drop random in vvardenfell? idk if i missed something but these seem to be A LOT cheaper than the hllaulu ones or dwemer etc. And for that matter, dwemer hllalu indoril etc; do these just drop at random in vvardenfell as well? just curious if i can farm all of them in vvardenfell or if theyre more specific. Thanks to anyone that can help.

PS: has anyone pick pocketed anything new in vvardenfell? like the throne recipes or bounty sheets.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can get them from Dolemn chests. I was supprised to find one there.
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have found several of these and I don't even have the Morrowind expansion, so they can apparently be found anywhere. I think I got mine from some delves, either from containers or just killing the Deadra npcs.
  • xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    ✭✭✭
    theyre so cheap right now. if u shop around you can get most of them even the purple ones for 5k or less right now.
    i been buying blues for 100-200 and purples as cheap as 500.
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ya its odd i would expect them to be more.. im on xbox and ive been finding them real cheap, not 5k cheap but still.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They drop from dolmen chests and can drop from daedra enemies. I expect that players doing the fighter's guild dailies are getting these fairly regularly. So, the price has dropped dramatically as more and more are entering the market.