The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Furniture Recipes from Writ Vendor

Max2497
Max2497
✭✭✭
Has anyone gotten any of the Morrowind furniture recipes from the Writ Voucher vendor?
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max2497 wrote: »
    Has anyone gotten any of the Morrowind furniture recipes from the Writ Voucher vendor?
    No, Rolis' documents only give old recipes. I tested with about hundred documents.

ZOS should add a second set of documents for new plans. Currently there is no systematic way for crafters to collect new plans.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
    Options
  • Max2497
    Max2497
    ✭✭✭
    I have done about 100 as well and only received old recipes. I wondered if it was just bad luck. Guess not!
    Options
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    his yellow stock will change though with the new DLC's
    PC-EU @lientier
    Options
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lientier wrote: »

I feel bad for those who haven't obtained what they want. Was there any warning when Homestead released that this would happen?

At least most of the recipes being removed aren't worthy of legendary (gold) status, and it's not a huge loss.
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I feel bad for those who haven't obtained what they want. Was there any warning when Homestead released that this would happen?

At least most of the recipes being removed aren't worthy of legendary (gold) status, and it's not a huge loss.

I don't have them... And want them :( I didn't realize they'd be gone so soon
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

I don't have them... And want them :( I didn't realize they'd be gone so soon

Going Away:
    Blueprint: Cabinet, Poisonmaker's
    Blueprint: Heirloom Podium, Skinning
    Blueprint: Tools, Case
    Design: Mortar and Pestle
    Design: Orcish Skull Goblet, Full
    Diagram: Apparatus, Boiler
    Diagram: Apparatus, Gem Calipers
    Formula: Bottle, Poison Elixir
    Formula: Case of Vials
    Pattern: Orcish Tapestry, Spear
    Praxis: Orcish Table with Fur

Being renamed?
    Praxis: Target Centurion -> Praxis: Target Centurion, Dwarf-Brass
    Praxis: Target Centurion, Robust -> Praxis: Target Centurion, Robust Refabricated
    Praxis: Target Skeleton -> Praxis: Target Skeleton, Humanoid
    Praxis: Robust Target Skeleton -> Praxis: Target Skeleton, Robust Humanoid

New items:
    Blueprint: Telvanni Candelabra, Masterwork
    Design: Mammoth Cheese, Mastercrafted
    Diagram: Dwarven Gyroscope, Masterwork
    Formula: Mages Apparatus, Master
    Pattern: Dres Sewing Kit, Master's
    Praxis: Hlaalu Bath Tub, Masterwork
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
    Options
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »

OMG! Super excited, they are far more interesting than the ones which he had until now.
    I actually want them all.. when.. I only wnated two or three out of the yellow furniture he has atm
    PC-EU @lientier
    Options
  • alkodav
    alkodav
    ✭✭✭
    Is there any news (or even gossips) about new purple receipts from vendor in future DLC?
    I mean, have anyone opened that 25-vouchers boxes in pts and have obtained morrowind furnishing plans?
    Options
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    alkodav wrote: »
    Is there any news (or even gossips) about new purple receipts from vendor in future DLC?
    I mean, have anyone opened that 25-vouchers boxes in pts and have obtained morrowind furnishing plans?

The patch notes for MW were quite clear that the new MW plans would only drop in MW. Players can trade them freely, but they only drop in MW. So, no, these won't drop from the Rolis boxes, unless they specifically add them in future. For now, though, they only want them to drop in MW, so the only way to get them is to pray to the RNG gods that you'll be able to find one if you have MW and are wandering around Vvardenfell or pay the high prices from players who have been blessed by the RNG gods.

EDIT: sorry, I see that your post was in regard to whether they were planning to add them with the new DLC. I haven't seen anything in the pts patch notes so far, but I doubt that they will. It could be that they will add them in future, but I think it would be a bit longer before they would do something like that. They want people to get these from playing the MW content or at least get them from players who are playing that content.

EDIT 2: I had a thought that they could add some sort of addition to the RNG so that if you do own MW, you would have a chance at the MW plans - but, doubt they'd go to the trouble to code that. Even if they did, there'd probably be an initial bug that only players who didn't have MW would get them. :)
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on July 24, 2017 7:58PM
    Options