The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for someone to do dungeons with...possibly 2 people

fyrestrtr88
fyrestrtr88
✭✭
I'm level 203, more of a tank...a healer and damage dealer would probably be good! : ) we can do any dungeons of your choosing...would especially like to do some undaunted quests together : )
  • razor_radford26
    What platform are you on? We are on PS4 EU have 2 DD's and a healer and need a tank badly! Currently CP 130
  • fyrestrtr88
    fyrestrtr88
    ✭✭
    Oh gosh, I wish!!! Sorry, I'm actually on Xbox one NA. Wish we could play together!
  • Sunah
    Sunah
    ✭✭✭
    Hey man Im down to do random dungeons with ya. My schedule is a little weird im usually on 1030pm EST and all day on weekends. Add me Sunah Yhisa
  • Darkestnght
    Darkestnght
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am on Xbox NA. I would be happy to do some dungeons with you. I usually am a healer when it comes to dungeons as I get qued a lot quicker. I live n the west coast so if you are in that same time zone maybe we can hook up. Let me know. I can do pledges with you no problem. We can do normal dungeons or vet.
    Xbox NA - CP1300+
    Xbox EU - CP400+

• fyrestrtr88
    fyrestrtr88
    ✭✭
    Sunah wrote: »
    Hey man Im down to do random dungeons with ya. My schedule is a little weird im usually on 1030pm EST and all day on weekends. Add me Sunah Yhisa

I will add you when I go back on tomorrow, after work : ) thanks for the reply!
  • fyrestrtr88
    fyrestrtr88
    ✭✭
    I am on Xbox NA. I would be happy to do some dungeons with you. I usually am a healer when it comes to dungeons as I get qued a lot quicker. I live n the west coast so if you are in that same time zone maybe we can hook up. Let me know. I can do pledges with you no problem. We can do normal dungeons or vet.

That sounds perfect!! I actually have a friend who can tank with us, if you don't mind, so a healer would be perfect! I am est, but I believe he is on west coast as well...I stay up pretty late on the weekends : )
  • Zenythh
    Zenythh
    I'm down as well gt: Zenythh
  • fyrestrtr88
    fyrestrtr88
    ✭✭
    Zenythh wrote: »
    I'm down as well gt: Zenythh

Awesome!! Thank you : ) I'll add you when I get home!