The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Would you like to have a Ranked Deathmatch mode?

speeez
speeez
✭✭✭
My opinion is that deathmatch is the most fun mode in battlegrounds, yet I still feel like there could be a few improvements, such as a ranked, deathmatch only mode.

A "ranked" mode would keep me infinitely interested and wanting to play more. The "ranked" mode would include a season (season meaning long term) leaderboard ( and by leaderboard i mean a leaderboard that is based off skill, for example wins and losses. Not a leaderboard that has a positive correlation with hours spent playing.)

In an ideal world, I would love to have a 2v2 or 4v4 mode for this but I guess that might be too drastic and unrealistic change in comparison to how PvP battlegrounds are currently.

From my experience in MMOs I mainly use to play World of Warcraft and my wildest unrealistic dream would be to have WoW's Arena system implemented into ESO.

Everything above this is all my own opinion, so now I'm interested in hearing yours.

What do you guys think? Whats your opinion? If you would like to see some type of ranked deathmatch mode, how exactly would you like to see it made?

Thanks for your input guys
Edited by speeez on July 24, 2017 9:29AM
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/speeeztv
YouTube: www.youtube.com/speeeztv

Would you like to have a Ranked Deathmatch mode? 5 votes

Yes
100%
BashevSHADOW2KKFeaR TurboH4RDFOXRouDeR 5 votes
No
0%
  • FeaR Turbo
    FeaR Turbo
    Class Representative
    Yes
    Please, Win/Loss

Kill/Death

ranked team play. xD

with actual incentive like skins, capes, long term loot like huge bonuses at the end etc. Think big !
    Edited by FeaR Turbo on July 24, 2017 9:37AM
  • H4RDFOX
    H4RDFOX
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I would be in favor of a XvX Ranked Deathmatch. However, for it being Ranked I would imagine that skill is definitely the main factor. We also have to look at CP vs non-CP, and this hate/love relationship for poisons. To be quite honest poisons are used everywhere, and with proc-sets the odds aren't in your favor if you run a non-proc-set build. It's free damage, deteriorating resources, and it leaves no room for someone running their preferred enchant or build to counter. It almost forces players to always use poisons, because someone else on the opposing team will be using them. It renders enchants useless, because poisons are such a huge advantage in non-CP combat.

If it's ranked, it needs to have some sort of hardcore setting where winning is dependent on your skill rather than free damage, and/or resource poisons.
    #NoEasyProps
  • FeaR Turbo
    FeaR Turbo
    Class Representative
    Yes
    H4RDFOX wrote: »
    I would be in favor of a XvX Ranked Deathmatch. However, for it being Ranked I would imagine that skill is definitely the main factor. We also have to look at CP vs non-CP, and this hate/love relationship for poisons. To be quite honest poisons are used everywhere, and with proc-sets the odds aren't in your favor if you run a non-proc-set build. It's free damage, deteriorating resources, and it leaves no room for someone running their preferred enchant or build to counter. It almost forces players to always use poisons, because someone else on the opposing team will be using them. It renders enchants useless, because poisons are such a huge advantage in non-CP combat.

If it's ranked, it needs to have some sort of hardcore setting where winning is dependent on your skill rather than free damage, and/or resource poisons.

Agreed!
  • speeez
    speeez
    ✭✭✭
    FeaR Turbo wrote: »
    with actual incentive like skins, capes, long term loot like huge bonuses at the end etc. Think big !

VERY good point, with actual sick rewards, unique titles, skins, mounts (NOT RESKINNED MOUNTS PLS)

ugh the dream T_T
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/speeeztv
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/speeeztv
  • H4RDFOX
    H4RDFOX
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    FeaR Turbo wrote: »
    Please, Win/Loss

Kill/Death

ranked team play. xD

It would be nice to have banners as an appearance item, war paint, and other visual effects to weapons/character like fire, dripping poisons/blood from blades.
    #NoEasyProps