Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

LF Guild(s)

Black_Rain91
Looking for a large trade guild for one. Secondly I'm looking for a main guild full of good hearted people. Id really like said "main guild" to be active on discord. I am only Lv 19 right now. Either msg me in game Kitza Stormshadow or @Black_Rain91 or leave a msg here please

I AM a veteran MMO player. I played beta for ESO and Ive played many other MMOs including WoW since 2006. Recently stopping because ESO is more story ad lore based

Thank you all
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a guild recruitment section for each server.
  • Black_Rain91
    There is a guild recruitment section for each server.

Oh! Okay sorry I didnt realize. Ill post it there
  • Creegz
    Creegz
    You can check out my guild, there's some people on Discord right now playing actually. We're on NA.
    Join my guild at http://cloudclan.org/eso/recruitment/.

Khajiit Nightblade - Shadow/Dual Dagger.
  • Draughluin1025
    Greetings and salutations! Deviant Revelations is a tight knit community of players that meet and socialize on a weekly basis. We have great people in our guild who don't discriminate based on race, political opinion, religious views, you name it. We do not have an in-game attendance or character level requirement. Our sole aim to help one another achieve their in-game goals and have fun along the way. After all, a rising tide lifts all boats!

Our guild is full of knowledgeable officers, helpful and humorous raid leaders, and supportive members. Members range from the East Coast to Oceanic time zones, with others sprinkled in between. We welcome new and returning players to the game, and are happy to help them with build discussions, crafting, and content completion.

We are primarily a PVE guild, though we do occasionally venture into Cyrodiil when we're feeling frisky. We have weekly events that are regularly attended and monthly trial runs (though we may increase those). All of our events, guild rules, and even some fun forum posts can be found on our website. Furthermore, we have a Discord server for voice and text chat which tends to become very active after 8pm EST, and offers some entertaining text during the work day. If you are interested in joining our ranks, please check out our guild website below and fulfill an application. Once approved, you will be given an invitation in game within 24 hours.

deviantrevelations.shivtr.com
    Into the fray once more, for guild, gold, and glory!