Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Social focused Guild - HOUSING/PVE/CASUAL RP

Tesari
Tesari
✭✭✭
I've been playing for about a year now and I'm finding the need for a more traditional style guild that one would more likely find in other MMOS. By this I mean a guild that is NOT a trading guild. One that doesn't have a trader and doesn't plan to have one. I have enough trading guilds. I really want the kind of guild that is straight up social and focused on the social aspect.

-Passion for Housing (can't stress this enough, my primary purpose)
-Interest in casual RP
-Some PVE, but not a hardcore or even semi-hardcore trial person.
-I really just want some good friends to log into and be able to chat with without being shushed because there is an auction or some other fund raising event going on.
-I'm not looking for a "family" guild. By that I mean i'm not looking for a guild with children or young adults. 21+ minimum. Prefer 30+.

Thank you!
  • Tesari
    Tesari
    ✭✭✭
    Still have a slot open for a heavy social guild! Really looking for the good company and a personable atmosphere! Surely there has to be some guilds out there that are focused on the traditional aspect of a guild and not just looking for people to support a guild trader!
  • Draughluin1025
    Greetings and salutations! Deviant Revelations is a tight knit community of players that meet and socialize on a weekly basis. We have great people in our guild who don't discriminate based on race, political opinion, religious views, you name it. We do not have an in-game attendance or character level requirement. Our sole aim to help one another achieve their in-game goals and have fun along the way. After all, a rising tide lifts all boats!

Our guild is full of knowledgeable officers, helpful and humorous raid leaders, and supportive members. Members range from the East Coast to Oceanic time zones, with others sprinkled in between. We welcome new and returning players to the game, and are happy to help them with build discussions, crafting, and content completion.

We are primarily a PVE guild, though we do occasionally venture into Cyrodiil when we're feeling frisky. We have weekly events that are regularly attended and monthly trial runs (though we may increase those). All of our events, guild rules, and even some fun forum posts can be found on our website. Furthermore, we have a Discord server for voice and text chat which tends to become very active after 8pm EST, and offers some entertaining text during the work day. If you are interested in joining our ranks, please check out our guild website below and fulfill an application. Once approved, you will be given an invitation in game within 24 hours.

deviantrevelations.shivtr.com
    Into the fray once more, for guild, gold, and glory!