Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Housing Titles - Should they be account bound?

Targe
Targe
✭✭
I have my "main" character which I have done a lot of ESO with; however, he is the only character that can claim the Title "Lord", since he was the character that purchase the Daggerfall Overlook in Glenumbra. I could see if houses were bound to each character, but they are not. There is no way to get that title on my other characters and makes housing achievements as if I should only do it with my "main". It would be nice if these titles were account bound.
-= Interested in joining a Trading Guild?! =-
Contact Targe on NA PC Server
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe if you port to Daggerfall Overlook, you should unlock the title on any alts you want. That's how I have Den Mother/Father on multiple toons.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Targe
    Targe
    ✭✭
    I believe if you port to Daggerfall Overlook, you should unlock the title on any alts you want. That's how I have Den Mother/Father on multiple toons.

Thanks for the info. I got all the title earned for that house by just traveling to it with the other toons. I appreciate the help.
    -= Interested in joining a Trading Guild?! =-
    Contact Targe on NA PC Server