The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PC NA Vivec

doublestuffed
doublestuffed
✭✭✭
Discuss...
Cranking The Hog - Mag NB AD NA PC
Baby Sauce - Temp AD NA PC
Hysterical Paroxysm - Stam Sorc AD NA PC
Krotch -Krickets - Stam DK EP NA PC
Red Fingerpaint - Magsorc EP NA PC
Warm Regards - Stamplar EP NA PC
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The EP group presence is strong. DC needs a little reminding that Ash to nikel isn't smart when EP has both lead/emp. And AD/DC need to work together to focus on EP at this moment.

Do we have a guild rollcall?
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give it a few weeks and it will balance out more or less like Trueflame did.
    Ours is the Fury
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gederic wrote: »
    Give it a few weeks and it will balance out more or less like Trueflame did.

Good point. Yes I'd likely wait till we get that pop back.

DC and AD should shift to hit and runs while targeting all EP resources at score eval to pull the groups in different directions.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    The EP group presence is strong. DC needs a little reminding that Ash to nikel isn't smart when EP has both lead/emp. And AD/DC need to work together to focus on EP at this moment.

Don't AD/DC alway work together?
    Come on I mean Green. :p
    Edited by TequilaFire on May 30, 2017 10:49PM
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we still on for Mon - Thurs 8-10 PM (EST) at ales bridge?

I mean wholly smokes some of these people are masochists.
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think most don't care about this campaign cycle. Most are either reliving morrowind days, grinding, or farming ATM. This happens after most major patches and next campaign cycle will be business as usual.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • doublestuffed
    doublestuffed
    ✭✭✭
    I think most don't care about this campaign cycle. Most are either reliving morrowind days, grinding, or farming ATM. This happens after most major patches and next campaign cycle will be business as usual.

Iv honestly lost all hope for AD now. We have been on a steady decline for a while. The AP is nice when the groups I run in don't get zerged down.
    Cranking The Hog - Mag NB AD NA PC
    Baby Sauce - Temp AD NA PC
    Hysterical Paroxysm - Stam Sorc AD NA PC
    Krotch -Krickets - Stam DK EP NA PC
    Red Fingerpaint - Magsorc EP NA PC
    Warm Regards - Stamplar EP NA PC
  • Draekony
    Draekony
    ✭✭
    Good fun tonight! Enjoyed the big raid vs raid fights.

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's weird how the primary CP campaign for PC/NA can't seem to keep its drama contained in the thread meant for it.

Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's weird how the primary CP campaign for PC/NA can't seem to keep its drama contained in the thread meant for it.

Drama llamas are notoriously unherdable.

Unless they know there's an organized group of Griffs farming AP mules on the bridge. Then they line up like bots....

While the Daggets lights the keep from the farm. :D

Also. This on is sad their stream didn't work tonight. That fight at Drake mine, and climatic ambush after we withdrew was awfully fun.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You should see the nCP thread(s). Each iteration gets better than the last lol.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not when we are trying to push for an EP dethrone and AD goes and takes Ash lol.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • SwampRaider
    SwampRaider
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not when we are trying to push for an EP dethrone and AD goes and takes Ash lol.

Let's try and not upset those AD folks. Even if they try to steal our *** when we are busy trying to dethrone an EP Emperor. We should be more positive, saying things like, "good on you for coming out of the IC and fighting today, my lil babies all grown up!"
    Character: Eros, Eros I I, The Paw of Woe
    Class: Templar Healer/MagWarden/ Stam Sorc
    Alliance: DC
    Campaign: Vivec (pc/na)
    Guardians of Daggerfall
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    VE guild on DC, you guys are awesome!. I really like how fast you guys respond to attacks, it makes playing on DC more enjoyable.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Grampa_Smurf
    Grampa_Smurf
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    VE guild on DC, you guys are awesome!. I really like how fast you guys respond to attacks, it makes playing on DC more enjoyable.

Keep seeing players asking in chat what is a VE ?

I keep giving them the same answer.....

VE is just like VD but kills you quicker :wink:

Life isn't measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »

They are never far from Chal.

• wolfwraith37
    wolfwraith37
    ✭✭✭

You should see the nCP thread(s). Each iteration gets better than the last lol.

The first Sotha Sil thread was literally had "thread 1" in its title in an anticipation of it getting shut down. It only lasted 13 pages. The salt is real.
    Kavesh - Stamblade
    Shepherds-Wolves - Magplar
  • saintofmirrors
    Congratulation on winning AD, you worked hard and really came together this cycle!