The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Midyear Mayhem in a nutshell...

• sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Friends of mine that queued last night was at 800 and 805 in line...thats what happens when there is only 2 cp servers
  • rob_ber
    rob_ber
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday queued for Vivec on PC/EU, was 775th in queue and 2xx for Shor. When additional campaign was opened (Xarxes), I went there. Xarxes was full within minutes ... and then rollbacks and crashes started .... hmmmmmm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Been here for too long
    PC EU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Thalmor-Nordmaster
    Thalmor-Nordmaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vivec 720 in current queue. Well, I reckon no PVP for me. Other campaigns like Lol
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night was impossible to get into Vivic EU PS4, so I switched characters and went into Shor instead, still had to wait in a que of 35 and took half an hour before I got in, and when I did get in the numbers of EP and DC were crazy! it seemed like there was hardly any AD even though the campaign said all red, blue and yellow was full!? Incredibly laggy too..
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• zacvanm
    zacvanm
    ✭✭✭
    For those of you encountering long Cyrodiil queues, have you tried joining a lower-population campaign? Or do they all have long queues right now?

EVERYTHING has a long queue. Saw a screenshot on a Facebook group where someone was 491 in the queue. That was for Vivec PS4NA. I play in Shor PS4NA and was 103. Took over an hour to get in and then lag everywhere for the first 30 minutes. After that I was fine and carried on as usual. But every time I queued for BGs I blue screened out while "Entering the queue".
    EP Nord StamDK PvP
    EP Breton Magplar PvP/PvE
    1750cp
    PS-NA
  • TheHsN
    TheHsN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :):):) there anyone seen more????

nWy5LV.jpg
    Edited by TheHsN on July 21, 2017 9:19AM
    Plays:
    Magicka SORC - PvE/PvP
    Stamina NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka NB - PvE/PvP
    Magicka Templar - PvE
    Stamina Templar - PvP
    Magicka DK - PvE
    Stamina DK - PvE
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I imagine its a feeding frenzy for the seasoned PvP Pirhana's with all the fresh mear PvE'ers
  • DrSweetazz
    DrSweetazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    I imagine its a feeding frenzy for the seasoned PvP Pirhana's with all the fresh mear PvE'ers

It is! When you can actually get in there..... 2 hours to get in on a Thursday in the middle of the night. We lost a few Ppl to crashes that kicked them out of cyrodil though.

How you gonna expect people to have that happen and just say "Meh just requeue to a lower population campaign and don't play with your friends. Also you have to wait till Monday/Wednesday to reset your campaigns...."

This is the kind of thing that someone there should get in some sort of trouble at Zos for, but I get the feeling no one is held to any standard of responsibility at that office. Everyone is probably just going" whoa, didn't see this coming. Guess we'll have to try and fix it next week."
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not going to comment are you zos @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Edited by bloodthirstyvampire on July 21, 2017 1:30PM
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º
  • jarrandub17_ESO
    jarrandub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    For those of you encountering long Cyrodiil queues, have you tried joining a lower-population campaign? Or do they all have long queues right now?

This has to be one of the most "out of touch" comments I have read by a dev...and there has been many to choose from.

Unfrickinbelieveable!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not going to comment are you zos ZOS_GinaBruno ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Given that they've commented 8 or 9 times in this thread already, that's a rather odd statement.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • VileDeeds77
    VileDeeds77
    ✭✭✭
    Due to the long server que's on every pvp server, I don't think opening only one more server will help much. At least two if not three.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    o.O

itPYi2E.png
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I find Jessica's posts and to some extent Zos action in opening a, first I hope, server to be quite an improvement in the communications department. Hopefully it keeps up. At least I, and many it seems, appreciate it very much.
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

We will be opening another Standard 7-day Cyrodiil campaign on all servers today. The campaign name will be Kastav, and we will begin spinning it up around 11:00 AM EDT. You should see the new campaign on all servers by 1:00 PM EDT today. Thank you!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

We will be opening another Standard 7-day Cyrodiil campaign on all servers today. The campaign name will be Kastav, and we will begin spinning it up around 11:00 AM EDT. You should see the new campaign on all servers by 1:00 PM EDT today. Thank you!

Fancy!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They do have lives...

Thanks for opening another campaign, but will you be renting out more servers (or whatever you do specifically for infrastructure) to improve stability? It was really fun in Cyrodiil last night! ... until the servers crashed. D:
  • ChandraNalaar
    ChandraNalaar
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Oh good, all of the campaigns are still pop locked, so another one should be really helpful.
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

...and for communications, how does the 75% of the player base know this when you have not posted it in any notices for console players?

Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Jailbirdy wrote: »
    ...and for communications, how does the 75% of the player base know this when you have not posted it in any notices for console players?

When the new campaign is up, we'll put out a message on Twitter (like we did yesterday) to let everyone know. We'll also put up a forum banner to highlight both Xarxes and Kastav.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jailbirdy wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Console players can be on the forums too, as well folks will be able to see the new campaign(s) when they look in game.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Saturn
    Saturn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    148 person queue for Vivec, finally got in, ported to Bleakers, aaaaaand unable to connect to server. Hmm. Can somebody sneak into ZOS headquarters and feed the poor overworked gerbils powering their servers?

How's your Midyear Mayhem been thus far?

To be fair, it might not be a good idea to attempt to log into the most frequented campaign of the all during primetime. That usually seems like standard practice, regardless of any events ongoing. I think we all know already that Cyrodiil is far from stable, so I'm not sure exactly what you were hoping for :/
    "Madness is a bitter mercy, perhaps, but a mercy nonetheless."

Fire and Ice
  • ErilAq
    ErilAq
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but I am receiving no AP after I tried to couple the delve buff with the event buff. Tried rebooting and reloading ui, waiting for the buffs to disappear, still nothing. Just a word of caution.
    Internet armchair warriors attack! Yayayayayayaaaaaah!!!!
  • Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »
    148 person queue for Vivec, finally got in, ported to Bleakers, aaaaaand unable to connect to server. Hmm. Can somebody sneak into ZOS headquarters and feed the poor overworked gerbils powering their servers?

How's your Midyear Mayhem been thus far?

To be fair, it might not be a good idea to attempt to log into the most frequented campaign of the all during primetime. That usually seems like standard practice, regardless of any events ongoing. I think we all know already that Cyrodiil is far from stable, so I'm not sure exactly what you were hoping for :/

The strangest thing is we don't develop this game and had zero good expectations,the question is,wth were zos expecting to happen? Right now all I can Imagine is the zos team all highfiving each other saying 'look at the numbers...WE SO POPULAR!!!":(
  • Fuxo
    Fuxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saturn wrote: »

The problem is that it is not stable 3 years after launch. It is not stable even there is a lower population cap. It is not stable after a special PvP debugging weekend they (devs) requested a couple months ago. Now they have created a special 2 weeks long debugging event. Do you think anything will improve? I really doubt it.

The game was advertised with a promise of a massive PvP. The Morrowind expansion was advertised with a promise of a small scale PvP. None of it is working properly. It's just false advertising.

On the other hand, if PvP was working smoothly, many players would like to join and in the end ZOS would need to pay for more servers. That is probably not really desired as this is not good for (their) business.
  • RazerKlang
    rome wasn't built on one day though :sweat_smile:
    CP400+Xbox - NA- (Kahjiit) NightBlade (Red Guard) Templar (Wood Elf) Warden
    "And by the nine we got bottomless legendary gem"
    Templar
    Wørden
    KnightTemplar
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Update: The new 7-day Standard campaign, Kastav, is now open on all servers.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

This is good news. Glad we are at least getting some communication and quick responses with the queue issues. @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Will you be monitoring the campaign pops and consider adding even more campaigns? I know last night was the first day of the event which leads to a lot of initial excitement but it was still just a Thursday. I can't imagine how crowded it will be during weekend prime time. I would think we may need 1, or even 2 more campaigns to accommodate traffic.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Experiencing lag issues and never-ending queues after which you get kicked from server and have to queue again?
    Have you tried a different game?

It's a "No Access to PvP Event" AKA "Loading Screen Unlimited" AKA "I counted all the leaves on the Cyrodill loading screen tree"
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't this just another place to get constantly disconnected in?