Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

why have you made crafting writs such a ripoff ?

• Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meanwhile, my 9 of 9 trait (most are 8 of 9) who also knows all motifs except those from Morrowind hasn't had any (even small) writs in weeks yet again... it goes in cycles it seems, with a rush of (almost all tiny) master writs followed by weeks of a dry spell. I've had a few tiny master writs across the board, but even those are only coming in about one tiny master writ every 3-4 days now and that's running the master writs on 9 characters every single day.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »
    That's more than (maybe equal to) the greatest voucher count on a writ I have ever received and I run writs on more toons than anyone posting in this thread does.

Presumptive, and not true...

Read in context, it obviously means anyone posting how many toons they run writs on in this thread. Otherwise, the limitation is superfluous.

It may be true in any event... It takes me about three hours to cycle through accounts on platforms and run writs without doing anything else (without banking).
  • Ulo
    Ulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Think the best writ I ever got was 57, although that was also my first writ so it was all downhill from there :D Just in terms of gold, writs arnt worth doing as there's better money to be made selling the mats. But at least it does have its perks, the voucher rewards are all pretty unique so it's not like it's had no thought Put into it, but a bit more love and balance would go a long way
    Edited by Ulo on July 20, 2017 8:14AM
  • Delta_six
    Delta_six
    Soul Shriven
    My gripe is the daily Woodworker Writ. It takes a lot of material for vert little reward. Today's takes 108 wood to complete.

• Amadis001
    Amadis001
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reivax wrote: »
    For you guys doing so many writs on multiple characters - Are you doing the Alchemy one? Where do you find all the Nirnroot? It feels like Alchemy writs want 3x Nirnroot 5 of 7 days, and maybe 3x Lorkhan's tears once or twice a week. Or do I have bad luck? I stopped doing Alchemy writs.

I just bite the bullet and buy a stack of nirnroot now and then so that I can keep crafting. The good news here is that the upcoming Horns of the Reach patch will adjust the number of daily alchemy writs that require nirnroot.
    // Amadis of Gaul -- DK Nord (Lvl 50 CP 1000)
  • erliesc
    erliesc
    ✭✭✭
    I gave up on doing writs and just bought stuff to deconstuct...easier that way.

Of course I farm and gather all the time.
    I know nutting....
  • Invincible
    Invincible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last few weeks have been a dry spell on all of my toons. Not so much as a 5 or 6 writ voucher. And I've only seen 2-3 gold mats. It's beginning to cost more to do them then they're worth.
  • NetViperX
    NetViperX
    ✭✭✭✭
    Invincible wrote: »
    The last few weeks have been a dry spell on all of my toons. Not so much as a 5 or 6 writ voucher. And I've only seen 2-3 gold mats. It's beginning to cost more to do them then they're worth.

Same here, no master writs at all.