Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Crafting stations a way to lable?

Stopnaggin
Stopnaggin
✭✭✭✭✭
Quick question, is there any way to lable the attuned crafting stations? I know there arent any banners or anything like that. Have a guild hall with attuned stations and I have themy in alphabetical order, but looking for ideas on a way to make each set stand out for ease of use. Any suggestions?
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on how many slots you have, perhaps place blue, purple, and yellow crystals for stations that are magicka, health, or stam-related? It would be nice to be able to make signs.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or hang a banner over the station group, but then you would have to pick a banner that describes the set the station makes.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought about the banner idea for the dlc stations, like the thieves guild banner for the tg stations and such, but that leaves out the normal stations. I like the crystal idea as well.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I placed every area on a platform and hanged something peculiar to that area to a lamppost. Some are easy to figure out, some were bloody difficult, and you need to look the tables to figure out the sign.

(left to right) Mages guild, Fighters guild, Imperial City:
    Screenshot_20170719_145615.png

Hew's Bane, Wrothgar, Wardenfell, Gold Coast:
    Screenshot_20170719_145836.png
    Wardenfell is one of the house banners.

Fifth area (Reaper's), Coldharbour, Craglorn:
    Screenshot_20170719_145644.png
    The Molag Bal banner was way too big and i replaced it with pinion.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    I placed every area on a platform and hanged something peculiar to that area to a lamppost. Some are easy to figure out, some were bloody difficult, and you need to look the tables to figure out the sign.

Very crafty.

The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »

(left to right) Mages guild, Fighters guild, Imperial City:
    Screenshot_20170719_145615.png

Hew's Bane, Wrothgar, Wardenfell, Gold Coast:
    Screenshot_20170719_145836.png
    Wardenfell is one of the house banners.

Fifth area (Reaper's), Coldharbour, Craglorn:
    Screenshot_20170719_145644.png
    The Molag Bal banner was way too big and i replaced it with pinion.

Nice I was thinking about doing that for the dlc stations. Using the banners as an indicator, I like the street post design.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You could even make letters from materials. Due to the furnishings limit, I wouldn't go and spell the whole thing out... but at least it would be easy to see the alphabetical organization.
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our guild hall has some arrows made of those little yellow crystals from Auridon. Maybe they can be used for letter building too? But watch out the item limit...
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stopnaggin wrote: »
    Thought about the banner idea for the dlc stations, like the thieves guild banner for the tg stations and such, but that leaves out the normal stations. I like the crystal idea as well.

Personally, I like to organize by zone. By alliance then with achievements from the main quest of each zone?

Edit: Yes I know the regular stations are the same in each alliance, but some are for vampires, etc. I dunno, it sounded good in my head?
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on July 20, 2017 10:26PM