Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gold Daggers

Azzuria
Azzuria
✭✭✭✭✭
Looking for a crafter to make a pair of CP 160 gold quality daggers of Night Mother ( don't really care what style ) with Sharpened trait. I have the mats but not the skill. Will tip, of course.
Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    Azzuria wrote: »
    Looking for a crafter to make a pair of CP 160 gold quality daggers of Night Mother ( don't really care what style ) with Sharpened trait. I have the mats but not the skill. Will tip, of course.

I'll see what I can do for you. Look for "FixedBlade123" every evening during the week and most of the day on Saturday.
  • Sunah
    Sunah
    ✭✭✭
    @Azzuria Sharpened is getting nerf next patch isnt it? Dont want ya wasting mats if you do not mean to haha.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharpened will still be situationally best in slot.

Be sure to read up in the PTS forums to see what avenues sharp will still be the way to go ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 20, 2017 9:30PM
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read this post as "Gold Diggers"...... lolz
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    would precise be better for daggers in DW?
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CavalryPK wrote: »

It would only be that if I wouldn't or couldn't supply the materials.
    Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • Sunah
    Sunah
    ✭✭✭
    Infused/Precise seems to be what everyone is shifting to. Sharpened being situational at best.
  • CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azzuria wrote: »
    CavalryPK wrote: »

It would only be that if I wouldn't or couldn't supply the materials.

I ment to say... I read daggers but in my mind registered as diggers.... because I cannot read....

Any ways if you are PC NA. I will craft it for free. no tip needed.

But would LOOOOOVE to see another post about Snow Paws. I want to know what happens when she gets to the barracks ! will be online later today around 9-10pm PST . @CavalryPK is my in game name.
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK