The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Midyear Mayhem in a nutshell...

• Diminish
    Diminish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag, crashes, 1+ hour queues... The norm x 10
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Jurand80 wrote: »

just one? -.-

After Xarxes is open on all servers, we'll monitor populations and assess if another campaign is needed. We want to avoid a situation where the campaigns are highly populated for just a few days at the beginning of the event, then a few become ghost towns as folks complete their achievements.
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on July 20, 2017 6:41PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Do you mean Xarxes, Jessica?

Just checked in-game on PC-NA and it is indeed Xarxes. Editing my posts to prevent confusion. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rohamad_Ali @QuebraRegra It's not a Non-Vet Campaign. It's a 10-50 campaign, the operative number there being 50. That means it's a standard "All Levels" campaign, identical to Shor.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is it allowed yea or no ? used it already
    Enodoc wrote: »
    How to Queue for Any Campaign

If you guys want to get into a campaign but don't have a free reassignment available, try this:

For Sotha Sil ( 30 Day / No CP / All Levels ):
    /script QueueForCampaign(80)

For Vivec ( 30 Day / CP On / All Levels ):
    /script QueueForCampaign(81)

For Kyne ( 7 Day / No CP / Nov-Vet ):
    /script QueueForCampaign(82)

For Shor ( 7 Day / CP On / All Levels ):
    /script QueueForCampaign(83)

For Xarxes ( 7 Day / CP On / All Levels ):
    /script QueueForCampaign(87)

Edit: Oh. @Jurand80 beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue:

Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I guess it is a positive thing that so many people are interested in this PVP event. Good on ZOS for quickly responding and offering new campaigns. Really hope that eases the queues because I don't want to sit in a 3-5 hour queue during weekend prime time.
  • Mysterieus
    Mysterieus
    ✭✭
    Just like we suspected, Xarxes took 5 minutes to be completly full again. (PC-EU)
    So when are you gonna add 3 more campaigns? or is this just what it is?
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just like we suspected, Xarxes took 5 minutes to be completly full again. (PC-EU)
    So when are you gonna add 3 more campaigns? or is this just what it is?

This... it is pop locked already...
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you mean Xarxes, Jessica?

Just checked in-game on PC-NA and it is indeed Xarxes. Editing my posts to prevent confusion. :)

I bet Xerxes had some stories to tell.

c8SrHEG.jpg
  • MarbleQuiche
    MarbleQuiche
    ✭✭✭
    Well, this is embarrassing!

Plus a broken battleground achievement that won't be fixed until maintenance at the earliest. That's 5 days into the event. It needs to be extended considerably to make up for that alone, nevermind the queues.
    Currently obsessed with battlegrounds. Spamming here between rounds. Sometimes, when forums are particularly good, I skip ballerina around*

*autocorrected nonsense, but it sounds amusing enough to me that I've taken up ballet
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LOOAAADDIDNG SCREEEEEENSSSS SDF SFG RWTQT
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4-NA queue of Vivec is 249...

Well... Looks like I'll be logging back on to GTA:Online, and getting more cash to splurge. Heists, here I come!
    Edited by Ch4mpTW on July 20, 2017 7:01PM
  • DrSweetazz
    DrSweetazz
    ✭✭✭✭

just one? -.-

After Xarxes is open on all servers, we'll monitor populations and assess if another campaign is needed. We want to avoid a situation where the campaigns are highly populated for just a few days at the beginning of the event, then a few become ghost towns as folks complete their achievements.

And this wasn't done ahead of time becauussseeee? How many of us asked you guys to consider this before the launch?
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server is already full
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are breaking the servers :dizzy:

Xerxes seems to be full already, never ending load screens and group invites not working
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we need at least 10 more server
    Groupfinder:

Rulz of Morrowind:
  • Onetoughmama
    Onetoughmama
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom

You never said anything about the broken achievement. [Pelinavant the Scourge] is broken. No matter how many battle grounds you win it just doesn't let you get this achievement. It's part of this holiday event is it going to get fix too? Before the event is over?

• Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xerxes just dies, logged entire group off. EU Server here.
    Edited by Titansteele on July 20, 2017 7:10PM
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just one more note for everyone. The team has started spinning up the new campaign. This takes a little time to complete across all servers. You should see the new campaign appear on all servers over the next couple hours.

with as much respect as I can muster... WTF!?!?!? CP in a non-vet campaign!?!?!?! When people were calling for more standard campaigns with CP!?!?!?!

giphy.gif

You are smarter than this, please use whatever influence you have to get "them" to add the campaigns people have been asking for.

I like NON CP, but not everyone does. CPs have NO business being used in non-vet campaigns EVAR!
    Jennifer wrote: »
    What about all the Vet level people that will be getting off of work in the next few hours? How large is 10-49 population that they alone get a new server?

it's a 10-50 campaign. Same as Vivec/Shor.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vivec Queue Position: 577
    Shor: 178

Nice. Seems like I can farm for a few days until the hype is gone.
  • zula_the_bear
    zula_the_bear
    ✭✭
    And already people getting kicked from the new Campaign to the Char Selection, way to go ZOS.
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server died and AP ROLLBACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Groupfinder:

Rulz of Morrowind:
  • mrdiamond666
    mrdiamond666
    ✭✭✭
    I guess I got lucky getting in this am. When I went to do my writs after a couple of hours of PVP, went to try to get back in, que of 300. :(
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    You never said anything about the broken achievement. [Pelinavant the Scourge] is broken. No matter how many battle grounds you win it just doesn't let you get this achievement. It's part of this holiday event is it going to get fix too? Before the event is over?

The fix is currently being tested. If it passes testing, we can let everyone know what the timing will be. (We'll post in this thread.)
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

just one? -.-

Well if adding new campaign takes few hours then removing it if it would become ghost town shouldnt also take few hours ?
  • Onetoughmama
    Onetoughmama
    Soul Shriven

The fix is currently being tested. If it passes testing, we can let everyone know what the timing will be. (We'll post in this thread.)

Thank You! I can't wait!!! :D

• xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This no info about endocs command and the rollback.
    Groupfinder:

Rulz of Morrowind:
  • Velvelya
    Velvelya
    ✭✭✭
    I D/C and get booted from the campaign, no matter which really about every ten mins. Pretty annoying.
    Edited by Velvelya on July 20, 2017 7:28PM
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let's see. 576th in Vivec queue, 127th in Shor. FML.
  • Kirsch9
    Kirsch9
    ✭✭
    Vivec Queue Position: 577
    Shor: 178

Nice. Seems like I can farm for a few days until the hype is gone.

Seriously.... ZOS, you guys need to add a few overflow campaigns or something during these events!