The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cadwell's Silver

estrong20b14_ESO
I'm in the Ebonheart Campaign. I though I finished Stormhaven because the king directed me to Rivenspire. I received the high king's war axe. But, the final quest doesnt' show as finished, #5 Shinji's Scarp. And there is no direction to a location for a step to do this. What can I do now?
  • estrong20b14_ESO
    Oops, it's the Daggerfall Covenant I'm in.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Head back to Shinji's Scarp. You likely missed a side quest there called Ogre Teeth. (map)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • estrong20b14_ESO
    Thanks. I did see that quest and passed it up, 100 ogre teeth wanted I guess. Considering how many ogres I killed, I should have taken the quest. I wish the quest had been more explicit about the need for that side quest.
  • estrong20b14_ESO
    Now I need to find the quest starter for this:
    Tu'whacca's Throne — Stop Uwafa from raising the dead at Tu'whacca's Throne.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I need to find the quest starter for this:
    Tu'whacca's Throne — Stop Uwafa from raising the dead at Tu'whacca's Throne.
    Prerequisites for that one are Rise of the Dead and The Impervious Vault in Sentinel, and once Sentinel is complete (icon turned white), Tu'whacca's Breath and A Reckoning With Uwafa at Tu'whacca's Throne. Let me know which ones of those you've already done and I can tell you where to find the next one.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • estrong20b14_ESO
    Thanks. I've moved on to the next zone. I do think there should be better quest connections to let players know what has to be done in able to move on.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. I've moved on to the next zone. I do think there should be better quest connections to let players know what has to be done in able to move on.
    I certainly agree with that. In the meantime though, check this page at UESP, which has all the quests needed to complete each Almanac objective: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Cadwell's_Almanac
    Edited by Enodoc on July 20, 2017 6:16PM