The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Midyear Mayhem in a nutshell...

• Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

...just wait till Friday night, 1000+ & 3 hour ques, LOL

I notice Jessica hasn't replied back, maybe went home for the weekend
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I live about 15 mins from HQ. I got you
  • Bonzodog01
    Bonzodog01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XBox EU - Vivec is full, queue of 100. People in there are reporting zergs of 40+ players, huge lag, frequent crashes.

Shor is 1 bar yellow, 2 bars red, zero blue.
    Xbox One - EU - EP/DC
    Trying and failing to hold the walls of his Templar house up since 2015
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you encountering long Cyrodiil queues, have you tried joining a lower-population campaign? Or do they all have long queues right now?
    hahaha made my day
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA Shor is good as everybody is trying to cram into Vivec as usual.

Ive given up on vivec completely. Homed shor since it was released. Id rather PvP than sit in a Que.
    The Duke

Stamplar

Guild leader of The Dukes. PS4
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how's AMALEXIA XBOX NA?

Well it was deleted a week ago so...
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • Sagranax
    Sagranax
    ✭✭✭
    What can I say... This event is one major ***.
    I didn't expect anything else tbh. Horrible idea, horrible execution.
  • The_Duke
    The_Duke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sagranax wrote: »

Pretty much. If you expect nothing from Zos you will never be disappointed. This isnt even prime time. People are at work. Wait till the dung hits the fan later.
    The Duke

Stamplar

Guild leader of The Dukes. PS4
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU. 45 mins ago I was 440 Vivec, 367 SS.....

now its 386 Vivec, 280 SS :(
    Edited by martinhpb16_ESO on July 20, 2017 5:32PM
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • Lusty
    Lusty
    ✭✭✭
    nice queues
    5kpIWGg.jpg
    Where my argonian waifus at?
    EP General - 1200+
  • gp1680
    gp1680
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    agegarton wrote: »
    For those of you encountering long Cyrodiil queues, have you tried joining a lower-population campaign? Or do they all have long queues right now?

Right now, everything has a very long queue. All campaigns.

As intended...and then within ten minutes of entering you will crash
    The_Duke wrote: »
    Sagranax wrote: »

Pretty much. If you expect nothing from Zos you will never be disappointed. This isnt even prime time. People are at work. Wait till the dung hits the fan later.

I'm gonna' leave work now and queue in...1:37pm. Figure I should be able to travel into Vivec by 9:00pm. Good times...
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    555 in queue. Well done ZoS.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nIZFNF
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cmon guys, go easy on ZOS. How could they possibly expect campaigns that have always been pop-locked for half of the day to suffer from high load during the event??
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I died during siege, then I chose to respawn at camp = infinite loading screen. I respawned as dead, so I chose to respawn at castle = infinite loading screen. Little time after, I get infinite loading screen during combat and lost connection. I knew what is coming when they announced a PvP event, but I'm enjoying it! I like the idea (Pelinal's victory on Bridge of Heldom) and I like PvP, so there's nothing really bad for me.
    PC/EU
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the moment on PC EU, theres a 781 Que for AD on Vivec and 201 on Shor. Much Fun, such wow.
    Edited by Anne_Firehawk on July 20, 2017 5:53PM
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP
    All Hardmodes done, WTB content.
    Cancercrates are ruining the game

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone in my guild just reported 731 Vivec EU

COME ON ZOS!!!!!!!!
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    In response to the overwhelming interest in the Midyear Mayhem PvP Event, we will be opening a new campaign on all servers in just a few minutes. The new campaign is called Xarxes, and it will be a 7-day, CP-enabled campaign open for levels 10-50 (Veteran Rank).

Next week during the scheduled maintenance for PC/Mac (Monday) and PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (Wednesday), we will be granting free home and guest campaign assignments. We'll be monitoring campaign populations during the event to determine if Xerxes remains available after the event or not.

We’ll update this thread when Xerxes is up and available. Thank you all for your patience, and happy PvP-ing!
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on July 20, 2017 6:40PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you mean Xarxes, Jessica?
    Edited by bottleofsyrup on July 20, 2017 6:30PM
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In response to the overwhelming interest in the Midyear Mayhem PvP Event, we will be opening a new campaign on all servers in just a few minutes. The new campaign is called Xerxes, and it will be a 7-day, CP-enabled campaign open for levels 10-50.

Next week during the scheduled maintenance for PC/Mac (Monday) and PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (Wednesday), we will be granting free home and guest campaign assignments. We'll be monitoring campaign populations during the event to determine if Xerxes remains available after the event or not.

We’ll update this thread when Xerxes is up and available. Thank you all for your patience, and happy PvP-ing!

LOL, nonvet campaign is NOT EVEN Poplocked at the moment. It is the maxLevel Campaigns that are absolutely melting.
    Anne Firehawk | Legate | Bringer of Light | Voice of Reason | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Magicka DK forever
    GUAR SQUAD OP

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it have been great for Zo$ to delay getting rid of all the dead servers until after this event passed?

But you know, I don't blame it. That would have required planning and I know, somehow this is Microsoft's fault.
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In response to the overwhelming interest in the Midyear Mayhem PvP Event, we will be opening a new campaign on all servers in just a few minutes. The new campaign is called Xerxes, and it will be a 7-day, CP-enabled campaign open for levels 10-50.

LOL, nonvet campaign is NOT EVEN Poplocked at the moment. It is the maxLevel Campaigns that are absolutely melting.

You realize 10-50 means "vet" too right?
  • Anne_Firehawk
    Anne_Firehawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It doesn't sound like, I hope it will be.
    GUAR SQUAD OP

DD | Phoenix Reborn
    GM | Tamriels Emporium

#permabanAPFlippers
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome
    Edited by Ufretin on July 20, 2017 6:09PM
  • John_1999
    John_1999
    ✭✭✭
    LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG
    Magicka Templar: Tammi von Tamriel
    Stammina Templar: John James Smith

-Current CP: 3601-

-Just a noob in a world full of pro's.-
    -There is no bussines like lag bussines-
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

new campaign added now, but can't change for free till next week

Isnt that like adding airbags to a car "after" is has been in an accident
    Disclaimer: The statements and information from this account are for entertainment & informational purposes only. Any interpretation, implied or otherwise does not constitute negligence on any part of this forum posting.
  • blaxxmail2b16_ESO
    blaxxmail2b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    EU PC Sota Shil 19:30 Que 535
  • Jailbirdy
    Jailbirdy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you mean Xarxes, Gina?

That was Jessica, but they do look alike
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It doesn't sound like, I hope it will be.
    Non-Vet campaigns are 10-49. 10-50 is the internal name for Vet campaigns.
    (Remember that there are no Vet-only campaigns at all.)

Edited by Enodoc on July 20, 2017 6:07PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • hbillhas
    hbillhas
    ✭✭

This is like putting a bandaid on an amputation. Ques of 300+ a new campaign will soak up about 100 of those and only if you haven't used your transfer yet this week.