Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Urfon Ice Heart

kaionaniokekai
kaionaniokekai
Soul Shriven
Idk if this has been discussed already (sorry if it has). But has anyone else been having difficulty beating Urfon Ice Heart? I'm a level 19 Nightblade. I just cannot deal significant damage to the guy, I've been spamming the siphoning and assassination skills, I had a bunch of health potions, and a couple of soul gems I've used up... I've run around the arena with him chasing while I try to kill off the archers and stay out of his red zones... and I still keep freakin dying. The best I end up doing is either chipping away at his health and/or killing off the archers while he whales on me. And Kurzog is no help either, the guy is *** useless when he does fight. I get the feeling that this battle is best when using magic or a bow. Which is kind of a pain when I'm only equipped with daggers... Those have always been little if any issue before during previous quests. Just feeling a little lazy there, I just really do not want to run out to the nearest town make a bow or staff, level with that, and then come back.
  • BuyMe500Pugs_Please
    I struggled with him the first time i fought him, I think I was a level 40 nightblade. Since then though I've beaten him with my level 15 nightblade and he was really easy, part of this was trying to focus on magicka and stamina which doesn't work. Few things that will help are morphing flurry into bloodthirst, soul tether ultimate from siphoning skill tree (9/10 times will always save your life) if you're in danger just move around and don't hit him because eventually he will focus on the king, check gear make sure it isn't broken or severely out leveled