The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

There is no Dagon Fell island in Morrowind. VERY dissapointed

Morvane
Morvane
✭✭✭✭
I'm player of ESo games since ESo 3 Morrowind, it was in 2005 year.
As a loyal player I had some favourite places at continent and hoped to see em again in Morrowind.
First what I did when buy "chapter" was teleport to VF, then I casted Rapid MAneuver and run as quick as possible to north island above Vvardenfell - Dasgon Fell. I would like to know how they realised it after these years, how it look like etc.
Then I died from slaugterfish...
DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
@morvayn54, PC/EU
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slaugterfish...they make me wish for an invisible wall.
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slaughterfish gives you achievement! B)
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'd be nice to explore Mzuleft but maybe Nords didn't settled here during events of ESO.
    PC/EU
  • Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    It'd be nice to explore Mzuleft but maybe Nords didn't settled here during events of ESO.

u can see some buildings on it, not nordic villages but many interesting places like velothi towers with artifacts and daedric ruins(
    @morvayn54, PC/EU
  • Zordrage
    Zordrage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i smell a DLC ....... that will expand to that island....
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do we remind Zeb Cook to not forget about Sheogorad? Future DLC?

Perhaps with Solsthiem (Cannot recall the spelling)?

@ZOS_ZebCook :wink:
    Edited by Vanthras79 on July 24, 2017 2:21AM
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    look like they just forget or havent enough time to design Dagon Fel before release of MRWND
    @morvayn54, PC/EU