The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO+ Trial event !

Elloa
Elloa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
kv625osa5z5c.png

Hi All,

This Wednesday, Friday (after the ESO Live) and Saturday, we are going to run World bosses, Public Dungeons and other adventures with viewers!

Join us on the EU megaserver, your level, your class, and your experience in the game doesn’t matter! We are just here for fun, together!

In addition, we will prepare for you some little “Care Package” of items to Giveaway each day!

This will hopefully give people the opportunity to not only have fun with us, but give you a reason to log in each day to claim your free crown crate!

We would also like to suggest that those that don’t already have ESO+ to take advantage of the free trial available during the same time.
Not only will you get to experience the awesome goodies a subscription gives you, but it will also ensure that we can play the DLC content without worrying about those that don’t have it.

Schedule:
  • Wednesday, starting at 21h CET – Softly Spoken Stream at 23h
  • Friday, starting right after ESOLive (22h CET)
  • Saturday, starting at 21h CET

Join us on TwitchTV

See you there!

Elloa & Nicky
Edited by Elloa on July 5, 2017 1:08PM
  • dan958
    dan958
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will try and make it to the Friday and Saturday events :)
    @dan958 - PC/EU - Dannuin - Nightblade - Bosmer - CP982 - For the Queen!
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dan958 wrote: »

Aaaaand you missed it. Event was two weeks ago.
  • dan958
    dan958
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dracindo wrote: »
    dan958 wrote: »

Aaaaand you missed it. Event was two weeks ago.

ahaha, so I did. This thread was at the top of the list, so I just assumed it was new! :)
    @dan958 - PC/EU - Dannuin - Nightblade - Bosmer - CP982 - For the Queen!