Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Hlaalu Master Furnisher's Document

reiverx
reiverx
✭✭✭✭✭
Increasing the price from 10 to 25 vouchers has had a negative effect on furnishing items available through guild traders. On PS4, the number of epic items for sale has plummeted since the Morrowind release because the number of people buying these documents has flat-lined.

You have killed this branch of trading. For the most part, all you will see for sale are Noble Cauldrons and Daedric items.

Housing has been made as awkward as possible from the start. Why not throw us a bone every once in a while?
  • jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    They put all the "bones" in the crown store.
  • Avidspark
    Avidspark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Should have left purples at ten, and added blues at 5 each.
    'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
    T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Ok, someone show me where the furniture recipes are in the crown store. Seriously, I will buy them.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, they are "retiring" the current Gold Recipes and replacing them with new ones. No word on when they retired ones will return.

Couldn't they just add to the list?
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• eirinnpryderi
    eirinnpryderi
    ✭✭✭
    Avidspark wrote: »
    Should have left purples at ten, and added blues at 5 each.

Totally agree with you, or if they wanted to raise it it would been better 15 for purples and 7 for blues
    Edited by eirinnpryderi on July 17, 2017 7:46PM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's completely different on PC (are least on NA). The sales of purple plans are way down, presumably because most people know them. Still buying them at 25 vouchers apiece, and am lucky to sell the plans for 12k. Some are selling for 4-5k, and the stores are flooded with them.

The change may have been too late on PC, where demand had dropped sharply before the supply was reduced. It sounds like console has the opposite problem.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    It's completely different on PC (are least on NA). The sales of purple plans are way down, presumably because most people know them. Still buying them at 25 vouchers apiece, and am lucky to sell the plans for 12k. Some are selling for 4-5k, and the stores are flooded with them.

The change may have been too late on PC, where demand had dropped sharply before the supply was reduced. It sounds like console has the opposite problem.

Depends, my TTC still suggests 20-30k+ prices for some of the more rare recipes. I've been selling mine pretty well lately(occasionally still buy the master document plus get some farming new furniture blueprints).
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok, someone show me where the furniture recipes are in the crown store. Seriously, I will buy them.

I don't think you can buy recipes from the crown store but you buy buy individual items when you are in the housing editor.
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't bring myself to pay 25 vouchers after paying 10 vouchers for exactly the same thing. I feel like Mr. Hlaalu is ripping me off.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »

I can't bring myself to pay 25 vouchers after paying 10 vouchers for exactly the same thing. I feel like Mr. Hlaalu is ripping me off.

Because he is T_T I buy sealed vouchers at around 800/writ, so if I were to use them on Hlaalu recipes I'd be loosing money even without the cost to make the stuff.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »

I don't think you can buy recipes from the crown store but you buy buy individual items when you are in the housing editor.

Right, that's not the same. Crafting your own furniture to sell, or just because you like to, is why recipes are so much more expensive.