Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

PC-NA Looking for Argonian furnishings/decor (as well as kitchen accessories)

jcf190b14_ESO
jcf190b14_ESO
✭✭✭
Hi folks! I just acquired my first home and I'm looking to furnish it with Argonian themed furniture (as well as kitchen items such as food, storage and utensils). If you have or know a crafter that can make these items, please contact me in-game. I'll try to keep an updated list with what I'm looking for posted here. I'm relatively new to the game, but I do have some materials and gold to make the purchases. Just let me know what I owe. Thanks everyone!

@Fraxinus

Wanted List:

Argonian Bed, Woven
Argonian Bench, Woven
Argonian Bookshelf, Woven
Argonian Chair, Woven
Argonian Mortar and Pestle, Bone
Argonian Rack, Drying
Argonian Table, Formal
*Breton style decorations (such as pots, vases, candles, cups)
*Pretty much any Common or Argonian style Cooking Items, Food and/or Utensils
  • Wolfenbelle
    Wolfenbelle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a bunch of Argonian furnishings and things for homes. I will never use any of it, but it is all bound. Otherwise I would happily give it to you. It would please me if someone could get enjoyment out of the items. I have several of the items on your list, and have a lot of others that could fill out your Argonian home. 26 items in all, and some in multiples.

There is way, way too much stuff in this game that is bound, making it impossible to do what I had hoped to do and just give you a bunch of Argonian housing items.

@ZOS_GinaBruno...although I understand the purpose of bound items, sometimes it gets in the way of being able to do a simple kindness. Wish there was something that could be done to change this.
  • jcf190b14_ESO
    jcf190b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    No problem, Wolfenbelle! I didn't realize furniture and furnishings could even be bound. Good to know.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have a bunch of Argonian furnishings and things for homes. I will never use any of it, but it is all bound. Otherwise I would happily give it to you. It would please me if someone could get enjoyment out of the items. I have several of the items on your list, and have a lot of others that could fill out your Argonian home. 26 items in all, and some in multiples.

There is way, way too much stuff in this game that is bound, making it impossible to do what I had hoped to do and just give you a bunch of Argonian housing items.

@ZOS_GinaBruno...although I understand the purpose of bound items, sometimes it gets in the way of being able to do a simple kindness. Wish there was something that could be done to change this.

How is your furniture bound?._. No furniture is bound other than achievements associated one...Oh. And one bought for crowns. If that's your case, yeah things bought with real money are always bound to your account, which makes sense.

To OP, I can make heaps of Argonian/Breton stuff and foods so if you don't find anyone poke me in game, I might have time to help out. You can also use TTC to find and buy what you want ;)

@Magdalina777 in game
  • jcf190b14_ESO
    jcf190b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »

How is your furniture bound?._. No furniture is bound other than achievements associated one...Oh. And one bought for crowns. If that's your case, yeah things bought with real money are always bound to your account, which makes sense.

To OP, I can make heaps of Argonian/Breton stuff and foods so if you don't find anyone poke me in game, I might have time to help out. You can also use TTC to find and buy what you want ;)

@Magdalina777 in game

Sounds good. Thank you!