Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stamina Dragonknight - Vampirism ?

oMrRust
oMrRust
✭✭✭✭
I am currently running x5 Bone Pirate, x1 Kena, x1 Bloodspawn. x3 agility x1 vma bow backbar

Stats are
39559 maximum stamina
1997 stamina recovery.
2839 Weapon Damage
21964 maximum health

I am 2 handed sword with a backbar
(pvp built)

Now I am wondering, I am a vampire but considering curing my vampirism.
I'd lose 10% recovery making my recovery like 1798
as well as fast stealth movement I would lose as well. and reduced damage taken by 33% based on missing health while below 50% health
and I'd no longer take more fire damage

So should I cure Vampirism or keep it?
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you are ganking with bow, the fast stealth speed is nice, similar to ganking on stam NB. But most stam DKs are not using that kind of play style, usually either go werewolf or human.
  • oMrRust
    oMrRust
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you are ganking with bow, the fast stealth speed is nice, similar to ganking on stam NB. But most stam DKs are not using that kind of play style, usually either go werewolf or human.

My ganking toon is my nightblade.
    I used to go sword & shield back bar but I think I'd go with bow backbar so I can dodgeroll and sprint fast and being an orc I can run pretty fast at a lower cost as well with some champion points into sprinting cost less.
  • josiahva
    josiahva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a stam DK...one set of gear/skills is for tanking, and one set of gear/skills is for DPS, in BOTH I am just fine with stage 4 vampirism...especially on the tank side. I look at it this way...fire may damage me 25% more...but undeath reduces that extra damage significantly if I am under 50% health, and I just dont mind being under 50% health as much as other people. When it comes to PvP, the extra sneak speed is very nice...and with the DPS gear setup, I am already squishy enough that my measly 25% extra fire damage isnt going to make any real difference in a fight...I am in 5/1/1 medium armor in DPS mode...so I will die in PvP unless I constantly spam wings...and to do that I need the extra magicka regen...on the tanking side, the extra magicka regen is critical for sustain