The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Xbox One NA - Server Lag is back

Vezuls
Vezuls
✭✭✭
The same issue that was happening for over a week is happening again. A lot of guild mates and friends of mine are having the issue where they have super delayed bar swaps, uncontrollable lag on the Na server but not EU, and it's making it impossible to raid. Please look into and fix the issues. We were playing Black Ops 3 and other games fine so it is not an internet issue.
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Dreadnaus
    Dreadnaus
    Yes, it is back. Not as bad for me as it was though. Hopefully a faster response on the fix this time since it took a lot of effort on our part to get ZOS attention last time.
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a similar problem, except it was around the time morrowind got released where there was so many people online on the Xbone NA server that the games random access memory & CPU usage(Consoles get this too.) was practically kicking the proverbial bucket for a while.

(Let us hope this brings you a small level of clarity.)
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    UPDATE: Half of my raid team is experiencing the issue. It is back for me, but not as bad as previously. This needs a prompt fix as we are unable to enjoy and play the game

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Finn
  • moonbat
    moonbat
    ✭✭✭
    Server lag is back on PC/NA too. Stuck at 500 to 999+ lag for the last hour.
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    We had to call raid for the second day in a row... Please fix.
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vezuls wrote: »
    We had to call raid for the second day in a row... Please fix.

Let's be clear, this isn't the second day we've called raid. We've called it/been unable to do anything/stood around fighting dcs for almost two weeks. This is pathetic. Stop pushing meta changing updates and adding new crown store garbage, just fix your servers. The game is great, there's not really that many game-breaking bugs right now. But barely being able to hold servers online for 24 hours is just embarrassing.
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom This is still an issue. Any word?
  • COFFAN
    COFFAN
    ✭✭
    I just got kicked for an "error message 318"... was fighting a world boss... but my character wouldn't attack, no bar swapping, no combat motions what so ever... just could run around... then the boss died and I was kicked
    Tee hee
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me it was frame stuttering every couple seconds. Had to give up. That's just headache inducing.
    COFFAN wrote: »
    I just got kicked for an "error message 318"... was fighting a world boss... but my character wouldn't attack, no bar swapping, no combat motions what so ever... just could run around... then the boss died and I was kicked

Yeah, i always know there's a disconnect coming when interactivity stops. I think it's already disconnected and the game is just flywheeling along at that point. Sometimes i get stuck in a block pose.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xbox EU player here - just wanting to help.

You need them to pay attention & sadly you guys tagging them will do nothing
    You need to get a streamer involved - sad but true.
    get an xbox streamer in on a run, get them to stream the problem & you watch how quickly they jump to attention & acknowledge your problem!
  • Raeph
    Raeph
    ✭✭✭
    ^ basically this. They don't care at all about us, but streamers...
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because popular streamers can make or break a game. Of course they bend over backward for them. Not knocking them as I enjoy watching a lot of them. It is just fact..
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was back on NA PC for me today as well. I logged onto the forums just now and a banner said it was resolved so we'll see. I was working my way through my first vMA clear, not the time to get game breaking lag. Idk how you run a traceroute on console, but perhaps you can jump on your pc and do so and see if you get a lot of packet loss towards the end. They've been asking people to send in reports, so please do.

Heres how https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/30903/~/how-do-i-do-a-pathping-and-tracert-to-the-servers-to-test-my-connection?
    Edited by Vapirko on July 14, 2017 7:57AM
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something is definitely wrong. After logging in this morning and trying to do writs, every character I log into or travel somewhere, keeps getting long load screen. Even in unpopulated areas. It's not just a couple minutes each time either. It's too the point it is just stuck loading and have to restart game. Zos your servers have taken a dump.....again. My internet is fine as I just checked to make sure nothing wrong on my end. Running on 1gb fiber and Isp having no issues.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because popular streamers can make or break a game. Of course they bend over backward for them. Not knocking them as I enjoy watching a lot of them. It is just fact..

but its infuriating

look at how long it took them to fix trials!

• LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭

but its infuriating

look at how long it took them to fix trials!

Totally agree. It takes them way to long to fix anything except crown store......lol
  • MOPARTIMMY420
    MOPARTIMMY420
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah I sat here for hours waiting for maintenance to fix the servers and it still kicking me from my game . I am very unhappy about this.