Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Official Discussion Thread for "Battlemaster’s Corner - The Bullheaded Butcher"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Battlemaster’s Corner - The Bullheaded Butcher. This time, we have a slippery Stamina Sorcerer that'll have you rolling all around Cyrodiil. Read on to find out more about this new build from Kasa.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what Battlemaster's Corner is supposed to be for, cool thematic builds that offer a niche playstyle. I heartily approve!

There is a typo, though. The description for the Ironclad star mentions reducing CC duration, which is not what that star does.
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get this elitist build out of here. >:(
  • Hekaterin
    Hekaterin
    ✭✭✭
    Best build for stam sorc 2017.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny how they suggest putting 100 Pts into Mooncalf but then when it comes to Mighty they say, "Investing points into Physical damage beyond 75 seems useless given the diminishing returns", which the same exact thing could be said for Mooncalf! At 75 pts you have 14%, so you're spending another 25 pts just to get 1%... those 25+ points could better be used in Tenacity, Tumbling or Warlord.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quite the build i have been testing already :)
  • psypanda
    psypanda
    ✭✭✭
    I still cant believe this build made it on the frontpage.
    troll lvl over 9000
    President of the official Lucina Civello Fanclub
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im so fed up with my stam sorc in pvp right now. Went back to my stam dk and immediately felt better. stam sorcs just feel like limp noodles to me this patch against all the mag sorcs and proc blades. I imagine a vMA 2h would help even things out.
  • Anunakis
    Anunakis
    ✭✭✭
    oh i see big come back of wrecking blow and its morphs when ganking fail always can bolt away :), for stam sorc pvp always is better dual wield then 2H
  • Tenn60
    Tenn60
    ✭✭✭
    I use this build for fun on a stam dk which is fun in pvp for bits, but I use stormfist monster helm and shoulders and sword and board on mine. More just to break up the massive Ad zergs on the PS4 na!