Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot log in. 'unexpected internal error' after 'account already logged in'

Eshenya
Eshenya
✭✭
I was disconnected from the server a few minutes ago. Upon trying to log back in, it would fail stating I should check my internet connection.
I did tests and found there was no problem with my connection nor my ps4, so I attempted to log back in, succeeded, just to be logged out again when I went into the playstation menu to check a message.
I tried to log in again and received the message 'account already logged in. I tried two more times, them closed the game, restarted it and received the error message 'an unexpected internal error has occured. please contact customer services.'
Please fix the issue asap.
Thank you very much.

Kind regards.
This one does not appreciate txt tlk, elitism and foul language.
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the same error on the NA PC server last night. In case, if one is kick off to fast and try to re log back in. One will get that error message because the server still have you logged in. Give it a few minutes and let the server finish kicking you off. That usually works for me.

However, I do not understand why I got kicked off in the first place?
  • Eshenya
    Eshenya
    ✭✭
    UPDATE:
    After posting this message I was able to log back in. However, I would appreciate if you could check if everything's alright with my account. The 'account already logged in' message has me worried that someone might have tried to hack my account.
    Thank you very much once more!

Kind regards.

UPDATE #2:
    I just attempted to teleport from the rift to alik'r desert using a wayshrine when I got kicked from the game during the loading screen saying it was due to inactivity!!
    Edited by Eshenya on July 14, 2017 10:41AM
  • Eshenya
    Eshenya
    ✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »
    I got the same error on the NA PC server last night. In case, if one is kick off to fast and try to re log back in. One will get that error message because the server still have you logged in. Give it a few minutes and let the server finish kicking you off. That usually works for me.

However, I do not understand why I got kicked off in the first place?

I've got disconnected plenty of times since I started playing the game, but never encountered this issue before. Regardless, thanks for your input!