The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do You Think Queen Ayrenn and Razum-Dar are Lovers?

Mayanpup
Mayanpup
✭✭✭
Though nothing is said directly about an intimate relationship I feel that the two probably are lovers.

My reasoning is they have known each other for several years and certainly respect each other.
They likely have drawn blades together often and fighting at close quarters can lead to some - uh -interesting stimulation.
No risk of pregnancy.
"Purple velvet dress" "Riding a Guar naked through an Argonian temple" to me indicates a generally passionate nature.

What do you think?
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that they re not lovers :/
  • Valor
    Valor
    ✭✭✭
    I hope not because I headcanon all of my toons as married to Ayrenn. All of them. Together. At once.
    Miniskirt Enthusiast

Jacob Black|DC|Nightblade|Emped on 9/8/17

#TeamJacob
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think his Walsingham side wins out over his Dudley tendencies.
  • Shardan4968
    Shardan4968
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, but Razum-Dar and Naryu Virian are lovers.
    PC/EU
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sG1YE5y.jpg
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think so, I think they have a pretty good friendship but are professional.

I mean that one quest where Raz gets turned into Ayrenn and makes a comment kind of makes me think he's not had an opportunity to see or explore that body before. :flushed:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Urkraft
    Urkraft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I don't think so, I think they have a pretty good friendship but are professional.

I mean that one quest where Raz gets turned into Ayrenn and makes a comment kind of makes me think he's not had an opportunity to see or explore that body before. :flushed:

but i am sure he did, and on the other side.... who wouldnt like to pet that furry pu....rr purrrrrrr...... :blush:
  • Silverwillow
    Silverwillow
    ✭✭✭
    I think his Walsingham side wins out over his Dudley tendencies.

Really good analogy (and nice reference). Although, honestly, I get the idea that his devotion to her is more that of a brother than a lover. Of course, I think Dudley's was in the beginning, so who knows?
    "Ours is not to reason why, ours is just to blame them afterward." -- Bob Varsha
  • Berret
    Berret
    ✭✭✭
    Raz is my husband so no.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. Her hold on the monarchy is fragile as it is, with detractors who are claiming she's not a "real" queen. She's not going to risk her position further by dating a cat.
    Plus, imagine all the hair in the bed.
  • Morvane
    Morvane
    ✭✭✭✭
    slaves...
    DC Dunmer Sorcerer since 2014
    @morvayn54, PC/EU