The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

It Happened, Approximately at 1:20 PDT on July 13 (Vivec PS4 EU)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Approximately at 1:20 PDT, on July 13 in the very Campaign of Vivec on PS4 EU. It happened, strange it may be. What happened that I should write another boring thread? This tale is so fascinating, it not only happened to me. Least I thought originally, but as I logged back in; Tis when I knew I wasn't the only one affected by this strange occurrence.

You see I was there, among my former enemies, battling my former Comrades of old. (But for different story) It was a No Man's land, some might call. However I couldn't agree more. Tis was an amazing battle, near the ruins methinks. Between Sejanus and Alessia (but away from Alessia Bridge)

We where gnawing and bashing at each other, flashing our spells all around. 80vs 80 (Probably fewer but who knows) Some had fallen, some shouted in glee; whilst other cried in plee. Tis was an amazing battle, between the 2 Great Nations and Alliances. For both EP and AD should've been very proud.

Both EP and AD had fought very well, Until that great event at Approximately 1:20PDT on this day of July 13. Between Sejanus and Alessia, in this great and wide spread event. Made us all vanished into thin air.

For what had happened, what had caused this minor but catastrophic event? Tis was a new enemy that came raging very in fast. Sadly it happened so fast, none of us was able to prepare in time. Without saying a goodbye, not even a whisper from our enemies on both sides whom took part.

Alas the enemy showed up and put us all into a loading screen, then to the very character screen itself; whilst also putting me directly on make a neew character option. As I have logged back in. As I look in horror and gasped more and more Reds came through the Wayshrine as did I.

Even right now there are still talks going on in EP zone. I wonder what AD felt as well? I could've check but won't it make me a spy? I don't want to take a chance. All in all, there is a speculation going on. That The Lions where involved in this twisted plot.

That EP originally had (according to zone) both Altadoon and Ni-Mock Scroll, (before the new enemy came) in which case was confirmed by many EP. But after this event came and was passed whilst the new Enemy was Hiding still. That DC had both Altadoon and Ni-Mock Scroll.

Now I don't want to start anything mind you all, However I'm just a lonley Soldier telling a true but interesting tale. Of what had occurred and truly I believe this effect was felt throughout the very land of Cyrodiil. Truly I believe everyone was accounted for and thankful the damage was minor.

Thus ends my tale of what happened on this day of July 13th Approximately at 1:20 PDT. Now I must respwan out of Alessia, since we EP lost Alessia and I been trying to write this sooner, but you all know how Cyrodiil goes. So please come to PS4 EU Vivec soon, you all won't forget it. :smiley:
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And thus, did RNGesus make his presence known.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.