The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

eso plus subscription just dissapears

homcleric
homcleric
Am I the only person this has happened to? 2 weeks into this billing cycle my subscription goes to not active for eso plus.. I contact microsoft and they tell me I have to purchase another month to reactivate the subscription. Logged in the next day and eso plus satus is not active again. Call microsoft and they had to refund the previous days purchase and I had to purchase yet another eso subscription.. So I lost 2 weeks of my eso subscription and had to buy it 3 times so far in 1 month.....
Xbox One GT: HomCleric
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been happening to a lot of players this month. Zos is suppose to have it fixed today, but don't know how that will refund players double charged like myself. I called microsoft and they would not refund my money. Even had a bad argument, but the csr would not take my payment history as proof because he said they didn't trust their own billing at microsoft. Guy was an idiot. I only received 1500 crowns for the 30 bucks as well. I guess this means this company can take your money when it feels like and then take till doomsday to fix it. Will see after maintenance what happens and wether or not I have to go higher up and get an actual intelligent person to understand what went wrong. I hope Zos has spoke to microsoft about the issue so I don't get the same old " I have no clue what you are talking about", garbage from someone again.
  • RobDaCool
    RobDaCool
    ✭✭✭
    This has been happening to a lot of players this month. Zos is suppose to have it fixed today, but don't know how that will refund players double charged like myself. I called microsoft and they would not refund my money. Even had a bad argument, but the csr would not take my payment history as proof because he said they didn't trust their own billing at microsoft. Guy was an idiot. I only received 1500 crowns for the 30 bucks as well. I guess this means this company can take your money when it feels like and then take till doomsday to fix it. Will see after maintenance what happens and wether or not I have to go higher up and get an actual intelligent person to understand what went wrong. I hope Zos has spoke to microsoft about the issue so I don't get the same old " I have no clue what you are talking about", garbage from someone again.

This is why I am hesitant in subscribing to this game. Seems if the littlest thing happens its a nightmare to resolve it. I may subscribe if they get this worked out.

Their Twitter account says patch maintenance, but I can't find the patch notes anywhere on the site, I'm either blind or crazy I suppose lol
    PS4 NA -RobdacoolV2
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patch notes just hit on the forum, but not a word about fixes to this issue. Go figure.......
  • homcleric
    homcleric
    Once again not a single response from Zos.. and to think I was maintaining my subscription at on point on multiple platforms. Spending 100+ $ every month on crowns etc.. I hate to do it but may have to go back to pc gaming just so I can get into an alternate mmo at this point and stop dumping money into a company that clearly has no care in the world about the pain their customers actually feel.
    Xbox One GT: HomCleric
  • Ardaghion
    Ardaghion
    ✭✭✭
    My ESO+ disappeared the day before it was supposed to renew, which was on a weekend so getting it resolved was going to be difficult. The morning of the day it should have renewed it was active again, a few hours later it was deactivated again.

From my CC I could see that, while MS said it would renew, I got an email a few weeks in advance, it never did. I resubscribed at the Xbox store and even extended the subscription a few months. I got charged for the re-subscription and the extended months in advance. My renewal date is now 10/2 and I'll see if there are any issues in a few weeks.

While a month by month subscription should work properly, MS seems to have an issues with properly handling this on the correct day.

I haven't had a chance to contact MS on this issue but I'm hopeful I won't have a problem until 10/2 or after.