Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

I know this sounds stupid..

BuyMe500Pugs_Please
How do I share quests like the big minotaur daily or kvath arena? I have no clue

Best Answer

• Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While you're in a group, go into your quest journal and look at a quest, the UI will show a button that says "share". Press that button.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
    Answer ✓
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had no idea on this either, so thanks to the OP for asking the question and thanks to @Sigtric for providing the answer!
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see people sharing overworld boss quest dailies all the time in Morrowind.

I wonder, for achivements where you need like 30 of these, can you complete them just having other people share the quest with you so instead of being limited to 1 per day you can just do 30 in one day?
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remag_Div wrote: »
    I see people sharing overworld boss quest dailies all the time in Morrowind.

I wonder, for achivements where you need like 30 of these, can you complete them just having other people share the quest with you so instead of being limited to 1 per day you can just do 30 in one day?
    You can do all the unique daily quests from quest giver, but you can only do them once each day.
    And you can only have one active at an time
    Say quest giver has 5 random daily quests. You get one and do it, you then join an group who share the second quest, you can now do that also but you can not do the first again if some share, you can however do the other three.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.