Maintenance for the week of August 13:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – August 15, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – August 15, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
On Wednesday, from 10:00AM to 12:00PM EDT, the forums will be undergoing maintenance. During this time there may be brief periods where the forums will be unavailable.

Trying to install, installer crashes no error.

Powervette
Powervette
Soul Shriven
I run the installer, I change the location because my internal drive does not have enough space, it starts to install "Launcher.app" that gets to about 90% then the installer crashes. No error code, nothing.

Searched and didn't find anything like this, not sure what to check.
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    Tried redownloading the installer?
  • tulliandar
    tulliandar
    Soul Shriven
    My disk has plenty of room, but it crashes on me too.
    iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) - Sierra 10.12.5
  • tulliandar
    tulliandar
    Soul Shriven
    I'm getting closer. I run as a user that does not have administrative privileges, but the installer doesn't check that and tries to install to a location that I don't have write access to without asking for an admin password.
    To fix, I had it install in my user's directory. Now, the installer will launch, but it won't actually download the game.

EDIT: I take it back... it *IS* downloading. it just shows "0.0 KB/s" for some reason.
    Edited by tulliandar on July 12, 2017 10:08PM