Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Target Dummy PvP Options?

STEVIL
STEVIL
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Should there be added Target Dummies that you fight under PvP rules including them counting as "players" and battle spirit being in effect?

Edited by STEVIL on July 11, 2017 6:49AM
Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
"The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

Target Dummy PvP Options? 19 votes

Yes, let us buy PvP soecific dummies
57%
Malmaidem0n1kTaleof2CitiesEmma_OverloadRex-UmbraOeildefeu91howdawutEnslavedNeyaneBurtanJayKwellen 11 votes
Yes, give all dummies a PvP setting
26%
ixieSordidfairytaleExile2112Flipseirinnpryderi 5 votes
No
5%
Elvenpath 1 vote
Other
5%
STEVIL 1 vote
Yes, other
5%
Serjustin19 1 vote
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, other
    It could happen in the future, but the question is how are they "ZOS" going to do it? All builds are diverse. Many would be hard to choose, in order to bring out a good dummy to test... (stop right there, pvp got me confused)

(Maybe I am confusing my self?) Please let testing Dummies attack me. I really need to be a better healer. I need to get hit really hard, with massive damage, in order for me to survive, or least to know how.

I must agree, I like your idea OP.

Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, let us buy PvP soecific dummies
    I want them to fight back
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    I do agree that ALL dummies should have attack options because of how many sets or other elements have "on damage" effects.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."