The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 Pro still performing terribly since Morrowind patch

ArgoCye
ArgoCye
✭✭✭✭
There is a huge issue with poor frame rates and instability on the PS4 Pro. I have hoped after a couple of weeks that there might be an improvement, but not. So I will go back to the old PS4 again. This is unacceptable. The game was broken on the PS4 Pro for six months when the console launched. Now it's broken again. And again, not a word from you people. Talk about treating your paying customers like garbage.
  • JacobG85
    JacobG85
    They are probably too busy advertising the enhancements for the Xbox One X. While the Ps4 Pro version is still a mess.
    They have not even bothered to fix the issue with 1080 enhanced mode on 1080p tv's.
    I stopped playing the game due to these issues. The game actually looks alot worse on my PS4 pro than it did on my regular Ps4. I would not count on them ever fixing it.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All these issues persist on standard PS4 as well, not use Pro. The stuttering when traveling in overland is atrocious.
  • mike.g4life83_ESO
    mike.g4life83_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah when it come's to microsoft Zenimax and Bethesda seem to favorite them look how long skyrim dlcs took on PS3 and i don't see why they favorite microsoft when PS4 user base is 60,000,000 strong cause i bet the xbox one x going to have all its enhancements on launch and yeah any info on when PS4 Pro getting it's 1080p enhanced graphics option for 1080p hdtvs owner's because you can't force me to buy 4ktv zos so please patch 1080p enhanced graphics on 1080p hdtvs soon.
  • xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    xb1LL_mr_sir_LL
    ✭✭✭
    wouldn't count on eso runnin smooth on the xb1x. i tell ppl all the time "you see how the game runs right now,well this is as good as its gonna get" in the land of eso things dont get fixed they get less broken.
  • ArgoCye
    ArgoCye
    ✭✭✭✭
    The game is still running poorly on PS4 Pro. I certainly wouldn't be upgrading to xboxx if you think eso will run better - it won't. It took zos six months to get the game running okay on the pro, but since morrowind it has become unplayable again.
  • CiliPadi
    CiliPadi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup bad performance on regular PS4 and PS4 Pro. ESO now stands for Elder Stuttering Online :disappointed: