The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Campaign population report PS4 NA 6/21 4:15 pm pst

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno

Non CP campaigns continue to be a failure on this platform, with overly long wait times for the fun campaign. Even getting home from work 2 hrs early I had to wait in queue almost an hour to play. Fun times.

Vivec (30"day CP)
AD: full, queued at 93, waited 43 minutes
EP: full
dC: full

Sotha sil (30 day no CP)
AD: zero pop
EP: zero pop
D.C.: zero pop

Amalexia (7 day non CP)
AD: one bar
EP: two bars
@ZOS_GinaBruno

• disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like people do not want to go into a 30 day non cp campaign at all.

Maybe they are resorting to the 7 day non cp campaign in the hope that Vivec population settles down. Good luck with that.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • grim_tactics
    grim_tactics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I should queue now, go cut the grass, cook dinner, and watch a movie before I can get in.

Yeah, that's usually how most games are with their PvP queues :/
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD: 150 que at 8:10 pm EST

Now I'm at position 14 at 9:10pm EST
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wife's PS4 is starting to make all sorts of noises and is really struggling. Based on previous experience with consoles, I think it is going to fail.

Soooooooo.....to keep Mission Control functioning, is it worth going the PS4 Pro route?
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reiverx wrote: »
    My wife's PS4 is starting to make all sorts of noises and is really struggling. Based on previous experience with consoles, I think it is going to fail.

Soooooooo.....to keep Mission Control functioning, is it worth going the PS4 Pro route?

If money isn't tight, I would say yes. Love my Pro and if/when you take the plunge on a 4K/HDR TV, it'll make a big difference to ESO visually (other games too, of course)
    PS4NA
  • reiverx
    reiverx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    reiverx wrote: »

If money isn't tight, I would say yes. Love my Pro and if/when you take the plunge on a 4K/HDR TV, it'll make a big difference to ESO visually (other games too, of course)

Thanks. Taking the plunge.

And apologies to OP. I meant to post this is a different thread.
  • Smackosynthesis
    Smackosynthesis
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah maybe they should offer incentives or something for the other 2 campaigns.... I haven't hit 50 with my pvp character yet but I'm afraid that when I do these long ques will actually just make me play something else.
  • anathosdm
    anathosdm
    ✭✭✭
    In PC EU sotha sil is full at prime time