The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Created a new guild looking for members

the_snype_type
As mentioned above I just created this new guild with a few friends. My goal is to build it up and have it cull of members both experienced and those who need help from time to time. No guild fees or anything like that, accepting anyone who is looking for a chill group of eso pals. If interested message me on psn at the_snype_type
  • Ic3Queen
    Ic3Queen
    Yall are welcome to join mine if you like. We are on nightly. Rebuilding from the ground up so super chill
    Thanks
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r
  • the_snype_type
    Now up to 27 members. Still looking for more and more players. Anyone is welcome.
  • davevito
    davevito
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I am interested in joining :D

PSN: davevito0506
  • stubbie
    stubbie
    Soul Shriven
    i would like to join too
    psn-wtf4eyes
    thx
  • Swelch2448
    Brotherhood of the Nine is a friendly,active adults running predominantly PvE content every night of the week.We want to grow in order to clear current trials and prepare for what comes next.We are still growing our ranks, so if you know anyone who might be a good fit invite them! We are trying to build up to get some groups together and have a solid guild store. If you want to help start what could be one of the best guilds join and pass the word! (Add swelch2448,topher64ce or Wugong_2 on psn for invite.) or post below
  • the_snype_type
    Now up to 37 members. Slowly but surely. Still looking for new people who enjoy eso
  • mack72685
    mack72685
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to see about joining the guild
    PSN mack72685
  • Words_For_Sale
    ATalking-Muffin

New to the game, but have three characters 30-35 atm.
  • Alasse88
    Alasse88
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a super noob, but looking for a group! Alasse88 ~
  • the_snype_type
    Invites sent to all
  • raverdrake
    raverdrake
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join if a spot is still available!

PSN - raverdrake
  • the_snype_type
    Of course, invite sent
  • Ethical_Bonsai
    Ethical_Bonsai
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join if you still inviting
    PSN - nic98w
  • the_snype_type
    Always! I'll send the invite in a few minutes