The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

IVE DONE IT!!! after over 8 months of pain, swearing, nearly braking my controller.... its over

ForsakenSin
ForsakenSin
✭✭✭✭✭
So i was away for a while but 5 weeks ago i would it post it on the day but i was away but never-the less..

After 8 months of playing VMSA on and off been stuck on ice stage for months , swearing wanting to brake my controller , rage quitting on so many times due to lag,BS one shot LAG AND LAG AND MORE LAG ...i have died so sooooo may times probably wasted over 400 plus soul gems its done..

Ive started as mage sorc .. didn't work out I then changed to the Stam Sorc with VO in all gold and DKS all gold and sharp ( yhea i got lucky farming Vet Helra ) and Veli got close to 4.3k Wepon damage (no buff) played as stam sorc very very long time with this set up and loved it after a while playing VMSA on and off due to lag i managed to get to the last boss but just didn't have enough DPS with the lag to finish it.

So i decided to change back to magica Sorc ... took me 2 days to get used to it new rotation and i went with Necro with full gold Infallible (lucky i didn't give those gold rings and neck away when farming for VO lol ) and Infernal Guardian ( as only one i had in med and Heavy in divines.)

its Friday night 10 pm lag was ok ( this was before morrowind) ..made my self new pots everything repair and charged, food ready to go , i got my caffeine drinks everything is set to go ....will finish this tonight >:)

Took me a while to get the rotations in place but things seams to go easy... died a few times but nothing too BS .. then i got to the last boss... died and died and died again .. and after a while i learned of her dance, didn't want to pick up any sigils at the beginning i managed to get to crystal stage.. ok just take your time... after getting here so many times you just know when to avoid the crystal skull got two crystals .. ok taking this easy drop down killed the adds got back up .. finished the last crystal here we go ..

got down grabbed the defense one bash dps dps dps ... damm it she got the ghost ... ok run kill the summoner negate on the guard and her .. oh my god i can do this my heart is pounding, hand is shaking "i got this " 10% so close .i already used all sigils . got the three ghosts " use it use it USE IT !!" PRESSING THE BUTTONS AS HARD AS I CAN ... lag .......got hit by the skull adds dead WTF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( insert swearing words in all possible languages you know and some new insults you made up for the next 30 min)

ok lets go again ... and again and again and again .. i think i was rushing it too fast and got killed many many times..and then..

ok lets change to destro ult and lets go ....

got to the crystal stage .. same thing ...taking my time ... 1st one down ..damm it, lag knocked down, ult on ads ok back up thats ok ... still alive...still alive 2end crystal down 3rd one down ... here we GO

... nope not going to rush and get defense, interrupt with crushing shock , liquid lighting , Elemental Blockade ,crushing shock light attack shield and so on .. kill the summon ult on the boss and guard .. ok .. ok ... this is going ok not bad get the ghosts get the damm ghosts .. got them used it dps boss dps boss 30% .. summoner is approaching ... kill or go all in .. ALL IN ...

dps dps defense , guard appears kill it kill it ult not ready yet .. come on come on ..Bone Colossus appears don't know the % of the boss health... AA don't care pick up any left sigils run run.. run.. RUN towards the boss... heart beating fast.... im on fire, low magica, Bone Colossus and guard behind chasing me got close to the boss , Elemental Blockade liquid lighting, shield ULT , shield, shield, shield..screen going red ..my health is dropping... heart racing.... hands shaking..... boss dead...... me with 1500 health left no pots ZERO magica.

silence as i read " Completed ..... looking at tv screen in silence ... drooped the controller and yelled at 4 am in the morning HELL YHEA F YOU VMSA F YOU HELL YHEA WOOHHOO ohh yhea finally .. , light up a victory cigar .... still is disbelief i finished it.. i just stared at the tv screen .. and then i remember dam it forgot the save last battle ! ohh well open the chest .. Defending bow..

meh don’t care I finished it and the best thing ? not only did I manage to finish it but I finished it with 666 CP POINTS lol aaa what a felling and I have to admit I would not change it for anything it really made me a better player … few days after that tried it again and managed to finish it within 2hr no problems (died a few times) but still from 8 months to 2hr is a accomplishment So to those who have not finished it ..

i can tell you this much after all this time and with so much lag don't give up keep at it and take your time its well worth it just as self-accomplishment.

image.png
2017_07_05_15_34_49_F0_RSAKEN_SIN.png

Edited by ForsakenSin on July 6, 2017 2:50AM
"By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
"You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW i forgot to mention, thank you to @Lukums1 thanx bud for your amazing tips with VMSA it really helped me heaps and i would advice anybody else who has problems with VMSA to look up @Lukums1 .
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

• ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS @inked1 yep got it done finally LOL :D

• Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats :)
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you :)

• IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After 8 months of playing VMSA on and off been stuck on ice stage for months , swearing wanting to brake my controller , rage quitting on so many times due to lag,BS one shot LAG AND LAG AND MORE LAG ...i have died so sooooo may times probably wasted over 400 plus soul gems its done..

Congrats on the achieve man, feels good to finish it, right?

400 Deaths is about what people were doing on every boss fight back in the day, I don't want anyone reading this to be discouraged, think they're bad and get on the forums to rant because they're at Stage 9 and have died 400 times. That's half of the problem with the game at the minute, everyone thinks content should be doable first-time with like 20 deaths.

I'm glad you persevered! The runs will be A LOT easier now.
    Next stop, Flawless!

The CP you finished it on though! >:)
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It gets WAY easier after that first clear. I was there two weeks ago. Now I have like 30 clears. Down to like 2 or 3 deaths per run when I am paying attention not watching tv or something. lol

I run Pet Sorc as well. I don't like what you are doing on that last boss fight. Before he spawns take the health sigil. Then unless your dps is high, wait till CG spawns and destroy ulti boss and CG. Grab speed before you go up top(makes it way easier), and take down crystals. If you fall behind do what Joy says. Drop down on purpose. Destro should be up again. Use power surge and drop destroy ulti in middle. Melt CG and open the portal. Don't go up right away. Top off resources then go up top and finish crystal phase. Grab defense sigil the second you come down. Roll dodge if necessary towards it. DO NOT INTERUPT BOSS. He will hit himself. Daedric Prey him, and nuke him down. I get ghosts just in case. But he is usually dead before second teleport. My DPS is only like 28k.

You said you don't take sigils. I use to do that. Then I realized I will not make the leaderboard for sorc. There are way too many great sorcs. I accept that and use speed and offense sigil every single round. I have my clears down to 50-60 minutes. Why not use them?

Crongrats on your clear.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congrats! Gives me hope
  • Araxyte
    Araxyte
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats :) Now go for no-death run?
    | All classes | PC EU |
  • tommalmm
    tommalmm
    ✭✭✭
    You're probably the most enthusiastic and happy first time maelstorm baron I've ever seen. Congrats!

BTW. First clear felt really good, even though it took me only few hours. Quite a persistent type you are :D.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Best feeling in the game for me was when I got my first clear, even more than when I got my flawless. Congrats man!
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• inked1
    inked1
    ✭✭✭
    @ForsakenSin F$&@ING AWESOME! Knew you could do it. And now you can do it as many times as you want. Glad you didn't give up and got it done. It's the best feeling in the game and worth all the heartache. Congrats!
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all :)

@Darnathian i wanted to make sure i got all of the sigils when im finished with the crystal stage

• ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BNOC i know right 666 ! double happiness LOL

• ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Araxyte wrote: »
    Congrats :) Now go for no-death run?

AHAHAHAHAAHAAH my controller is still working after finishing VMSA i like it that way lol maybe in future

• ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tommalmm wrote: »
    You're probably the most enthusiastic and happy first time maelstorm baron I've ever seen. Congrats!

BTW. First clear felt really good, even though it took me only few hours. Quite a persistent type you are :D.

AHAHAHAHAHAH yes yes i am especially at 4 am in the morning :) i wasn't only been vocal about it but also throwing punches in the air when i finished it lol

ohh yhea that i am :D
    Edited by ForsakenSin on July 6, 2017 10:47PM

• ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    inked1 wrote: »
    @ForsakenSin F$&@ING AWESOME! Knew you could do it. And now you can do it as many times as you want. Glad you didn't give up and got it done. It's the best feeling in the game and worth all the heartache. Congrats!

AHAHAHAHAHAH yhea the LAG luck was with me that time :) ohh yhea buddy it felt amazing finishing it a real achievement
    we done it LOL

• ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Congrats! Gives me hope

Honestly i thought i would never finish it it took me ages i can tell you don't give up keep at it one day at the time , look at the builds and read @Lukums1 or you can ask him for guidance and keep at it and know , you will die you will swere you will want to throw your controller at the tv and you will rage quit but honestly when you finish it the felling its all worth the while

and then the next run its soooo easy you will be asking your self why did it take me that long the first time

• Lukums1
    Lukums1
    ✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Congrats! Gives me hope

Honestly i thought i would never finish it it took me ages i can tell you don't give up keep at it one day at the time , look at the builds and read @Lukums1 or you can ask him for guidance and keep at it and know , you will die you will swere you will want to throw your controller at the tv and you will rage quit but honestly when you finish it the felling its all worth the while

and then the next run its soooo easy you will be asking your self why did it take me that long the first time

@ForsakenSin

Lukums1 does it again

Appreciate the shout out brother.

Good work.

Luke
    PS4 Yellow Scum Dominion
    1600+ vMA runs and counting
    Magicka Sorc - Flawless - 544k Score
    Stam Sorc - Flawless - 559k Score
    Stam DK - FLAWLESS 512k Score
    Stam NB - 492k Score - Work in progress
    Magicka Temp - 482k Score

The Ozmeric Dominion (Oceanic) Australian Based Guild

vMA "guru" - VHRC - vSO - vSOHM - vDSA - vAA - vMOL
    The Maelstrom BIBLE for beginners/Flawless Achieve Below
    https://www.twitch.tv/lukumms/v/111730700
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/181142505

You have vMA questions? Want a guide? Helping hand? PM me!

Returns after 6 months back to back flawless
    https://go.twitch.tv/videos/180384648

• TheNorthernDragon
    TheNorthernDragon
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats!
  • Flowersquisher
    Flowersquisher
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome, grats. Just my 2 cents, don't waste your soul gems. It takes about as long to run back in as ghosting does.
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, grats. Just my 2 cents, don't waste your soul gems. It takes about as long to run back in as ghosting does.

Thanx LOL yhea ... too lazy lol had over 700 gems so might as well use them ..

• ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW .. speaking of VMSA

has anything changed latly .. not talking about the morrowind nerf

My dps is preety much the same tried farming VMSA and it was harder for 40% don't know why , the runs before was normal now they are hard again not sure why ...