The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PAGANS FOREVER

beautifulmyrrh1387ub17_ESO
I'm looking for some awesome people who are ESO lovers and pagans that are willing to share their knowledge of the game, trading, and their pagan faith who can help me get this guild going so we can become a great trading guild! I would like to create a safe place to discuss all things earth religion based and throw in some ESO! I have not seen a lot of faith based guilds and ours is unique in that we don't normally share our knowledge unless asked specifically but i want us to come out of the shadows and into the light! Lets be out and proud!! Blessed Be!
  • Elderone1609
    would love to join your guild. my @ name is @Elderone1609 in eso , ingame mail me or send an email to Elderone1609@outlook.com thankyou
  • Elderone1609
    so sad, don't know what happened to you or the guild, I would have loved to been a member.