Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Closed

Suldyne
Suldyne
✭✭✭
Edit: 9/24/18
We are currently not accepting new members. Should it change, I will again update this post and thread.
Edited by Suldyne on September 24, 2018 6:45PM
Co-GM of The Wayfarers of Tamriel, a roleplaying guild on the PS4 NA server. Contact me if you're interested in joining! (:
  • Suldyne
    Suldyne
    ✭✭✭
    I'd also like to add that we do have a guild hall that serves as a hub of sorts as well. 'The Forsaken Waycastle' as it has come to be called. It may be used both IC and OOC. Come RP, make use of the crafting stations​, test your DPS or just find a nice scenic spot to relax! Everyone is welcome, even non-members. This can be accessed by traveling to Edd1eV3DD3R's primary residence in-game or by traveling to someone who is at the location. (:
    Edited by Suldyne on June 23, 2017 3:19PM
    Co-GM of The Wayfarers of Tamriel, a roleplaying guild on the PS4 NA server. Contact me if you're interested in joining! (:
  • Suldyne
    Suldyne
    ✭✭✭
    21 members and growing. ❤ We have weekly events and some other exciting things on the horizon. Come join us! ☺
  • Mordan
    Mordan
    Grrr seems all the rp for consoles is on ps4... I had this game for ps4 until I lost it lol
  • Suldyne
    Suldyne
    ✭✭✭
    @Mordan Well, should you come back to it on PS4, you're welcome to join us. (:
  • Mordan
    Mordan
    I am definitely thinking anout
    Suldyne wrote: »
    @Mordan Well, should you come back to it on PS4, you're welcome to join us. (:

I am definitely thinking about it :)
  • Suldyne
    Suldyne
    ✭✭✭
    The Wayfarers of Tamriel now have 33 members! If you're looking for an active group to RP with, be sure to send a PSN message to NovaBrite or EDD1eV3DD3R and we'll get you an invite as soon as we can! ☺
  • starzsuicide
    Good luck with the guild, wish you the best.
    -StarzSuicide
  • Suldyne
    Suldyne
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck with the guild, wish you the best.

Thank you. (:
  • Suldyne
    Suldyne
    ✭✭✭
    Still open for any and all to join! ☺ With the holidays coming up, we have a few exciting things planned for our members. Come and join in on the festivities with The Wayfarers!
  • Edd1eV3DD3R
    Edd1eV3DD3R
    ✭✭
    Still active and recruiting folks!
    One of the GM's of The Wayfarers of Tamriel, a ROLE PLAYING guild on PS4, NA.
  • kilroyk9
    kilroyk9
    Very interested in getting more info on your guild! I have turned Mournoth Keep in to an authentic fantasy genre tavern. I built it specifically for RP. I would love to talk to you guys more. My PSN is KilroyK9.
  • Suldyne
    Suldyne
    ✭✭✭
    We are still actively recruiting members! We've just begun the first part of a larger storyline, 'Act 1, Blackheart'. Come & join in on the fun! :)

Message NovaBrite, EDD1EV3DD3R or Dupbassist over PSN if you have any questions or wish to join us!
    Edited by Suldyne on February 5, 2018 10:20PM
  • Edd1eV3DD3R
    Edd1eV3DD3R
    ✭✭
    The WoT are still looking for experienced RP'ers to join our fold!

We are about to start the second leg of our guild story!

If you have any questions message Edd1eV3DD3R, NovaBrite, or Dupbassist
    !!!
    One of the GM's of The Wayfarers of Tamriel, a ROLE PLAYING guild on PS4, NA.
  • vahleboy77
    Been looking for something different and open to experience. PSn: Vahleboy
    Many thanks