Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso Plus but no 1500 crowns

kingchris1721xbox
I just renewed my eso plus but I didn't get my 1500 crowns. What do I Do? Thank you ahead of time.

Best Answer

• Shoegarshack
    Shoegarshack
    ✭✭
    Go to Microsoft, then MS will tell you to go to ESO. Its brutal, time consuming and painful. They both have automated BS and you never get to actually deal with a person who is looking at helping you out.
    Answer ✓
  • kingchris1721xbox
    Go to Microsoft, then MS will tell you to go to ESO. Its brutal, time consuming and painful. They both have automated BS and you never get to actually deal with a person who is looking at helping you out.

Did you call a special MS phone number and if so do you have it by any chance? Thank you.
  • Appleblade
    Appleblade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opposite issue here. Got the 1500 crowns, but ESO+ went inactive.

FWIW, I fixed my issue by turning ESO+ off and on again, and reloading in.
    Edited by Appleblade on July 7, 2017 7:45PM
  • spencer2361
    spencer2361
    ✭✭✭
    How do you turn it off?
  • spencer2361
    spencer2361
    ✭✭✭
    My issue is, my craft bag wasn't working. I took the free crown store option and then contacted Microsoft. They told me I was active. I had them cancel my current so I could just reapply, but now it shows my eso plus with the timer for the free trial and I can't figure out how to resign up for eso plus