Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Forgotten wastes quest giver

MrGrim
MrGrim
✭✭
So according to some sites. there is supposed to be a quest giver for the forgotten wastes public dungeon in vvardenfell in vivec city as well. but i have so far not found it. the npcs name is trilam rindo. did somebody find him?
and I know theres a quest giver inside the dungeon. i was just wondering about the second one thats supposed to be in vivec city.
  • neverwalk
    neverwalk
    ✭✭✭✭
    sitting on a bench outside in vivec city, don't recall where in city.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found the quest giver just by going into the Forgotten Wastes. He's standing right inside the entrance.
    I didn't know he appeared in Vivec as well.

Edited by SydneyGrey on July 8, 2017 5:54AM
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrGrim wrote: »
    So according to some sites. there is supposed to be a quest giver for the forgotten wastes public dungeon in vvardenfell in vivec city as well. but i have so far not found it. the npcs name is trilam rindo. did somebody find him?
    and I know theres a quest giver inside the dungeon. i was just wondering about the second one thats supposed to be in vivec city.

He only was avail for me after I had saved Vivec City.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.