Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Which server is the most populated ? [PC]

anathosdm
anathosdm
✭✭✭
EU or NA ?
PVE ? PVP ?
ty for answers ^^
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no such thing as a pvp server. There is only EU or NA. Connect to the one that gives you better latency/ping.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • anathosdm
    anathosdm
    ✭✭✭
    I am aware of this ....."
    I was wondering which server is the most populated in general ? For pvp and for pve ?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS doesn't really release numbers data so there is no real way of us ever knowing.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since very few of us play on both servers, it's really hard to tell. Even for those who actually play on both servers, it's only a "feeling". ZOS is the only one who can answer this reliably.

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on July 7, 2017 7:51AM
  • Remag_Div
    Remag_Div
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I had to guess I would say NA.
  • trav2609rwb17_ESO
    trav2609rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Also remember that each sever has different peak times so what times you play also has an impact on population. Reason why some people play on both is that they can play any time and they play where the people are at that time. Basically only ESO could answer this and even on feel this can change based on special events eg more people in the Vvandfell area and potentially the DLC areas for this 5 day event making other areas feel emptier.

Pvp depends which type of campaign you like - some are empty and others have a long queue to get in.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • faerigirl
    faerigirl
    ✭✭✭✭
    I play on both NA and EU, mainly EU but I still craft on NA.

I think EU is more populated as a fresh 50 CP115, your toons and items don't carry over so when you switch to EU (or NA) you start over with nothing, no gold or crown store items, everything has to be bought again if you want it.

I have not PvPed yet but the Midyear Mayhem is coming :#
    Edited by faerigirl on July 7, 2017 10:00AM
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been moved to Players Helping Players since this is the intention of this thread. We had to remove a few rude comments on this question from this thread. Please keep on topic.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post