Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Banned until January 1970? o_O

• DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Note to ZOS:

NULL is your friend.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm....guess I'm not banned...hehehe....yet!
  • SFDB
    SFDB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Roovin
    Roovin
    ✭✭✭
    Simple, this is a Dragon Break
  • Dantaria
    Dantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    there should be a new forum achievement in honor of the banned til 1970 hiccup! :D@ZOS_GinaBruno :D
    +1

Remember, remember 5 November 7th July! :D This was so hilariously funny, that I want this day to be honored :D
    English isn't my native, apologies for any mistakes.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dantaria wrote: »
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    there should be a new forum achievement in honor of the banned til 1970 hiccup! :D@ZOS_GinaBruno :D
    +1

Remember, remember 5 November 7th July! :D This was so hilariously funny, that I want this day to be honored :D

I've put it in my sig
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is not fair. If I time travel back to 1970 not only will I not be able to play with home computers at all yet but when I don't do that I can't post in the forums here either? /tantrum
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaldan wrote: »
    well there is a theory time is circular ;)
    Not circular per se but curved and curled just like space ...
    shades.gif
  • Troneon
    Troneon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's against the rules to talk about being banned and moderation.

Enjoy your ban.
    PC EU AD
    Master Crafter - Anything you need!!
    High Elf Magicka Templar Healer/DPS/Tank
    Trials / Dungeons / PVP / Everything
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troneon wrote: »

Enjoy your ban.

Sure, better send report to Gina. Oh wait... she was banned, too! :D
    You know, I really enjoyed my ban, but apparently they decided I'm a good girl after all and lifted it :'( At least I have a screenshot to show my grand-ancestors in 1970 :3
    Edited by Streega on July 7, 2017 9:38PM
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • Dantaria
    Dantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troneon wrote: »

Enjoy your ban.
    Actually... I was. But then they lifted it from me :cry:
    English isn't my native, apologies for any mistakes.
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Zaldan wrote: »
    well there is a theory time is circular ;)
    Not circular per se but curved and curled just like space ...
    shades.gif

Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Turelus you even put link to this thread in your signature? Priceless. :joy:
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Turelus you even put link to this thread in your signature? Priceless. :joy:
    This is one of my all time favourite threads now. I can't remember anything this amusing ever happening on the forums before. :joy:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Akatosh, I wasn't even born for another two decades. Is the Dragon okay over there? Does he need anything? :lol:
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erm... Why do I see that in my profile?

BANNED.png

EDIT: Oh, I can also post! So I'm not banned! I'm... very confused right now :D

In 10 years you are going to travel back in time 70 years, inspire John Vincent Atanasoff to invent the computer sooner so you can play mmos again now that you are stuck in the past. ESO will launch in 4th quarter, 1965 and you will attain your dream of playing MMOs once more for a solid week before in an Alzheimer's induced tirade about game balance you are banned till 1970. Sadly you move on to a better place in 1969 as you were the famous Ice Hockey player Joe Malone.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    This is one of my all time favourite threads now. I can't remember anything this amusing ever happening on the forums before. :joy:

You obviously weren't here for the great 2am crash of some Level 3 stuff (therefore no one could play ESO)...

Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • eirinnpryderi
    eirinnpryderi
    ✭✭✭
    Im laughing a lot at this...guess ZOS had a really awful issue with ALL OF THIS ISP
  • Rahotu
    Rahotu
    ✭✭✭
    Yay for the Bill and Ted ban :)
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My favorite is the Orangutan one :D
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Osteos wrote: »

@Osteos Link please!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Osteos wrote: »

Oh god that one as well. It's just... Rohamad_Ali broke me in that thread with their replies.
    Guys were getting no where . Without Shaggy and Scooby , this Mystery Machine is worthless . We need to find out who these Orgutans are and why they have so many accounts !
    That's the one where I think I they broke me and I was actually starting to cry with laughter.
    MissBizz wrote: »

You obviously weren't here for the great 2am crash of some Level 3 stuff (therefore no one could play ESO)...
    Hmm... I must have missed that one. I used to take a lot of breaks from the forums to unwind, so maybe it was back then?
    Not any more though, now I eat, breath and sleep these forums. :grin:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    @Turelus
    You clearly also missed the rainbow colored Ginataur thread ...
    cheer.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on July 7, 2017 10:39PM
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erm... Why do I see that in my profile?

BANNED.png

EDIT: Oh, I can also post! So I'm not banned! I'm... very confused right now :D
    As ban expired 47 years ago you are no longer banned.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Dracofyre
    Dracofyre
    ✭✭✭✭
    check for name such as Marty McFly.