Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I've been told that Templar is the worst class for PvP...

• TheStankTank
    Drdeath20 wrote: »
    There's nothing special about Templars.

Nightlades can disengage the fight whenever they want with cloak.

Sorcs can dash away, have pets, and a really strong burst.

Dragonknights are very strong right now.

I know nothing about wardens.

That's why we have to go vamp and use Elusive Mist.
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akinos wrote: »
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    DeHei wrote: »
    raasdal wrote: »
    Funny how people say Magplars have low burst. My current build for BG's have 1650 Spell Power, and 24k Magicka. Yet i will burst anyone for 20k health in 2 cooldowns.

2400+ Spelldamage, 11,5k+ Penetration, 38k Magicka and 50% krit in CP PvP.. you know like my enemies feel.. (unbuffed stats)

how the hell do you get those numbers...i'm struggling to get to 2k Spelldamage and 40% crit

By having low regen xD

buffed i am on 3k spelldamage, 16+k penetration (with elemental drain) + 10% from destrostaff, 1300reg (+ elemental drain), 61,7% krit, 38k Magicka. Trust me its enough reg and really powerful.
    I just have 5k Magicka lesser to my PvE Damage Build. So its much pressure possible..
    Edited by DeHei on July 7, 2017 2:57PM
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over 4k spell damage and over 1700 mag recovery (health and recovery food) with 12k penetration with 2 proc sets and I can tell you that Templars are lacking.

5xs rattlecage 3 jewellery 2 weapon
    5xs overwhelming
    2xs skoria

Front bar
    Sweeps, radiant aura, ritual of ret, radiant magelight, reflective light and reviving barrier.

Back bar
    Jesus beam, javelin , honor the dead, power of light, accelerated drain and soul assault

For range- Lead with my reflective light, power of light, javelin then soul assault then Jesus beam. The channels make it not bursty enough

My opponent usually a sorc or stamina character can out shield it or outheal it.

Oh nice. Wanted to know, how good overwhelming is. Thought about using it, because the procc looks really strong and dont has a cooldown. Can you explain me your experience?
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which destro staff with a julianos/soulshine build?
    Flame or shock?
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over 4k spell damage and over 1700 mag recovery (health and recovery food) with 12k penetration with 2 proc sets and I can tell you that Templars are lacking.

5xs overwhelming
    2xs skoria

Front bar
    Sweeps, radiant aura, ritual of ret, radiant magelight, reflective light and reviving barrier.

Back bar
    Jesus beam, javelin , honor the dead, power of light, accelerated drain and soul assault

For range- Lead with my reflective light, power of light, javelin then soul assault then Jesus beam. The channels make it not bursty enough

My opponent usually a sorc or stamina character can out shield it or outheal it.

Oh nice. Wanted to know, how good overwhelming is. Thought about using it, because the procc looks really strong and dont has a cooldown. Can you explain me your experience?

I love it. It has great 2piece, 3piece and 4 piece traits and the free damage you get for 5 pieces goes off all the time. In pvp it's a must bc it pulls nightblades out of cloak and it will proc your skoria.

So ,hypothetically, you could get ganked but barely survive the initial attack and heal yourself with honor the dead which not only procs your overwhelming but also pulls the retreating ganker out of stealth. The overwhelmin also procs your skoria. It's a huge win win
    Edited by Drdeath20 on July 7, 2017 5:58PM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flame or shock?

Believe it or not, the stafg type doesn't matter for soulshine. A flame/ice destro heavy attack is a "cast time" ability and the lighting destro heavy attack is a "channel". Therefore soulshine will work with both.

Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol is a great class weaker yes but still very strong
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flame or shock?

I play with sharpened Lightningstaff and defending healingstaff. But after

5xs overwhelming
    2xs skoria

Front bar

Back bar

I love it. It has great 2piece, 3piece and 4 piece traits and the free damage you get for 5 pieces goes off all the time. In pvp it's a must bc it pulls nightblades out of cloak and it will proc your skoria.

So ,hypothetically, you could get ganked but barely survive the initial attack and heal yourself with honor the dead which not only procs your overwhelming but also pulls the retreating ganker out of stealth. The overwhelmin also procs your skoria. It's a huge win win

i will switch juljanos for overwhelming. I really like the idea behind and i play a dotbuild. This and skoria are great for me :)
    I lose 60 spelldamage buffed and only 6%krit. But in PvP this doent matter. For that i get nearly 1k damage every second ;-)
    Edited by DeHei on July 8, 2017 10:01AM
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

5xs overwhelming
    2xs skoria

Front bar

Back bar

Try wizards riptose/overwhelming/grot or skoria
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    So expensive skills, BoL is stupidly expensive and it is the only way for magplars stay alive
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zos reduced the templar's heals, the mag recovery and the reduce cost, but BoL and HtD stay over 4k cost. Big mistake
  • LordSlif
    LordSlif
    ✭✭✭✭
    Templars got a nerf... as always
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordSlif wrote: »
    Templars got a nerf... as always

Try Honor the dead and you get much Magicka back. Or you should try hardened Ward, i like to have a shield and heal with all of my other skills passive. Its really strong.
    1 thing you should know too, when you use a potion, your skills cost 80% less for 6 or 8 seconds if you choose your CP right ;)
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar is still HAWT AF! :*
    @DeHei - Foresight only reduces the cost of ONE spell after drinking a potion.
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore_lai wrote: »
    Templar is still HAWT AF! :*
    @DeHei - Foresight only reduces the cost of ONE spell after drinking a potion.

Oh, then my german tooltip is wrong again.. hey i found a bug :p
    De Hei(Youtube)