Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Orsinium / Wrothgar - Graystone Quarry Puzzle Solution [vid]

Night_Watch
Night_Watch
✭✭✭
Hi folks,

I just started a subscription [ESO+] recently and, for kicks, decided to try out Orsinium / Wrothgar. I know I'm late to join the party!

As I was about to do the Graystone Quarry puzzle, I noticed quite a few characters trying to solve it. One player appeared to give up and leave while others seemed to be taking a long time and probably getting frustrated.

I did not want to look up the puzzle online so I took a few screen shots, exited the game and worked the puzzle out 'on paper'. I returned to the game and captured video while using my solution and ... it ... worked!

So! Late to the party but maybe still usefull to others;

Enjoy!
"If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)
  • Night_Watch
    Night_Watch
    ✭✭✭
    I seem to be unable to edit previous post! Anyway, yes there is a spelling error and the diagram states mirrors and lenses - they are the same.
    Edited by Night_Watch on July 7, 2017 8:13AM
    "If there is an underlying oneness of all things, it does not matter where we begin, whether with stars, or laws of supply and demand, or frogs, or Napoleon Bonaparte. One measures a circle, beginning anywhere."

Charles Fort - Lo! (1931)