The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Xbox One - Close to 50 lf active guild

ckerr08
ckerr08
Hey all,

I am on the NA servers for xbox one. As I'm close to hitting 50 I'm looking for an active/mature guild to learn from. I'm looking to do pve and pvp end game content. Message me in game. My gamer tag is IrishHo0ligan.
  • peoplecallmeleo
    peoplecallmeleo
    ✭✭✭
    Well i'll try messaging you later on when I get home, But I have a small social guild that are pretty helpful if you're interested in that kind of thing as long as you don't show up ask for a farming favor then disappear they'll keep helping you out with what you need. We're mostly end game characters
    DC - Redguard Templar Non-op
    DC - Breton MagDK Crafter
    DC - Khajit Gankblade PVP
    DC - Breton Templar Healer PvP
    DC - High Elf MagSorc DPS PVE
    DC - Khajit StamSorc PvP
    DC - Orc DragonKnight Tank PvE
    DC - Dark Elf MagBlade Non-op
    DC - High Elf MagWarden Non-op

All DC All The Time
    Options