Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Newbie Introduction

LeBeowulf
LeBeowulf
Greetings fellow Tamreilans.. In the absence of a Newbie Intro thread, allow me to introduce myself by my userid, lvl, race & class. My handle is Beowulf Solon, lvl 3 Redguard Dragonknight currently in Vvardenfell adventuring before entering Vivec's palace. I'm an avid PC mmorpg & sci fi gamer currently alternating between Stellaris & ESO. Hope to seeya ingame. :)
Metaphysical Theory
Everything is One...You. You are so much greater than the outline of your body. Objects originate from you.
Everything is many...Objects. You are the extent of your skin. Objects surround you.
Reality is either, neither or both; herein lies perception.
Must we redefine the illusion of birth.
Allen Cecil Norde`
  • Farscape76
    Farscape76
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome Beowulf
    CP 1200+ Xbox - NA - Ebonheart Pact
    Characters
    Dargo Crichton - VR16/lvl 50 StamDK - Stormproof
    Talon Crichton - lvl 50 Stamsorc
    Kara Crichton - lvl 50 StamDK
    Erza Crichton - lvl 50 MagDK
  • LeBeowulf
    LeBeowulf
    Farscape76 wrote: »
    Welcome Beowulf
    Thanks for your reply. Btw, I'm in need of a friend. Wanna be mine?

Metaphysical Theory
    Everything is One...You. You are so much greater than the outline of your body. Objects originate from you.
    Everything is many...Objects. You are the extent of your skin. Objects surround you.
    Allen Cecil Norde`
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! Hope you enjoy Tamriel! If you're looking for a guild or to make some friends, you may want to state was server you play on (NA or EU) as I see you mentioned being an avid PC gamer ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • LeBeowulf
    LeBeowulf
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Welcome! Hope you enjoy Tamriel! If you're looking for a guild or to make some friends, you may want to state was server you play on (NA or EU) as I see you mentioned being an avid PC gamer ;)
    Thanks for your reply. I'm on the NA server, looking for friends & guild. Wanna friend?

Metaphysical Theory
    Allen Cecil Norde`