Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

location the Daughter of giants

MasterGrater
MasterGrater
Soul Shriven
I am in the chambers I have investigated the entire chambers and the hint tells me to listen to conversation. I have been in this chamber for 30 minutes, NO Conversation, NOTHING is happening and I cannot leave the chambers, what do I do now??? do I reload and lose what I have done?? Any suggestions???? This is crazy...
Edited by MasterGrater on July 5, 2017 11:48PM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about the Daughter of Giants quest in the main quest-line? (I assume.) Not sure which chamber you're talking about. Who is supposed to be having this conversation?
    I did that quest a couple of days ago, and could probably remember if you gave a few more details.
    Here's the wiki page for it: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Daughter_of_Giants
    Which part are you on?

Edited by SydneyGrey on July 6, 2017 12:18AM
  • MasterGrater
    MasterGrater
    Soul Shriven
    Yes I said that in my heading just frustrated sorry. She has not prayed at the alter so I am stuck I am just going to reset
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in the chambers I have investigated the entire chambers and the hint tells me to listen to conversation. I have been in this chamber for 30 minutes, NO Conversation, NOTHING is happening and I cannot leave the chambers, what do I do now??? do I reload and lose what I have done?? Any suggestions???? This is crazy...

Umm. What?

I would guess you are in the Harborage of the wrong alliance for your character.

AD= Vuhkel Gaurd
    DC=Daggerfall
    EP=Davons Watch
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I said that in my heading just frustrated sorry. She has not prayed at the alter so I am stuck I am just going to reset
    Ah. Do you mean the grave of her father? Sorry, I haven't had that problem. She should go to the grave, say some things about her father, then you should get the prompt to go off further to the right to actually see her father's ghost (and kill a dremora there). If it's a bug, then reloading it should fix it.