The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 NA Alamexia

MarineDeath
MarineDeath
✭✭
The last two weeks it's been popping with lots of AP. The fights have been amazing and we had the privilege crowning six Emps in our guild. SVER True Bloods been wrecking it.

I'm really surprised that people are staying in the 30 day cp. It takes a little bit more skill to stay alive and manage resources in the non-champion point campaigns. Not to mention the ridiculous Q times.

For the past two weeks what do you think of Alamexia? And why do you love it so much?
Edited by MarineDeath on June 19, 2017 1:56PM
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once I get Amberplasm I'll probably jump in, til then I need to theory craft a little more before stepping into No-CP. I'd have to re-evaluate my gear for 10 other characters.

I do know several AD headed there due to the lag in Vivec. So, population should probably increase for the most part.
  • MarineDeath
    MarineDeath
    ✭✭
    Once I get Amberplasm I'll probably jump in, til then I need to theory craft a little more before stepping into No-CP. I'd have to re-evaluate my gear for 10 other characters.

I do know several AD headed there due to the lag in Vivec. So, population should probably increase for the most part.

What guilds?
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What guilds?

Let's see...AD player Michael_Angelo_7 moved his guild there IIRC. Cannot recall the name of it however.
  • MarineDeath
    MarineDeath
    ✭✭

What guilds?

Let's see...AD player Michael_Angelo_7 moved his guild there IIRC. Cannot recall the name of it however.

Is he in a PVP guild? I thought that he was a solo player
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no, he leads his own guild. I'm sure at one point he was in a few, but ultimately made his own--which makes sense since he lead groups so often. He was a pretty popular go-to leader for AD for awhile.

Apparently, like with most Crown leadership, people tend to lash out at their popularity and hence he decided Vivec wasn't the place for him and moved onto this campaign.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other thing I am seeing is, the lag on Vivec is a big factor as to why people are leaving and heading to this campaign. Not everyone playing PS4 NA has 'the best' connection. So those with very high ping rate to the server will see Vivec's prime time as an absolute crappy VHS slide show movie.

I was worried about this though. I knew with Haderus closing, it would alienate those people with high ping, they wouldn't be able to compete on only 1 very large CP campaign. :(
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll be moving to Almalexia after Vivec ends in a day or so. The queue is over 120 whenever I try to log in and I don't have that much time to wait. I've been in the 30 day CP campaign since it was Azura's Star and I'll be sad to leave but at the same time I'm looking forward to trying out a new campaign.
  • MarineDeath
    MarineDeath
    ✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »
    I'll be moving to Almalexia after Vivec ends in a day or so. The queue is over 120 whenever I try to log in and I don't have that much time to wait. I've been in the 30 day CP campaign since it was Azura's Star and I'll be sad to leave but at the same time I'm looking forward to trying out a new campaign.

What alliance are you?
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ballcap wrote: »

What alliance are you?

I am AD
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get it either, I think a 7 day campaign is way better than a 30 day.

I can occasionally commit to play heavy for a week and finish high in a 7 day, I will never be able to commit to getting a good score in a 30 day. Those 30 days are going to have the same couple Emps over and over....

PS.... EP werewolves (Carnage Cartel) ran roughshod last weekend on your AD,,, whoohooo,
    (LoL, just kidding... good competition between Red and Yellow right now- loving it)
    Edited by Crom_CCCXVI on July 5, 2017 1:18PM
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    I gave it a go on Almalexia this weekend. Much lower pop on AD but I found a group of 5-6 to run with and we did ok. EP has a massive presence so we were limited to taking resources and the occasional outpost. 6 v 20+ isn't super fun. Although now I hear they are getting rid of Almalexia.
  • Curson
    Curson
    ✭✭
    Almalexia is going to become a 7 day CP campaign called Shor.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curson wrote: »
    Almalexia is going to become a 7 day CP campaign called Shor.

howdy @Curson ...that's great news - where did you see that at?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place