The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What can i do with Stone of Ashalmawia ?

Krawchi
Krawchi
✭✭✭
I found this at Ashalmawia dvelve. In description it says that the right person might show interest in this. Any idea what i can do with it ? it doesnt look like random junk you just sell at merchant since i picked it up from some crystal and beginning of dvelve.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like a museum piece (a bit like in Orsinium). Have a look in the achievements window and see if it's listed there.
    PC/EU DC
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like one of the cold fire stones that you will need for the quest 'At All Cost'. You should just hang on to it until you get the quest.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • CHARLIEMIKE77
    CHARLIEMIKE77
    Soul Shriven
    I'm just exploring the whole continent today and found this as well as the stone of esutanamus. Not sure what either is for. Both look the same with the same description.
  • magicsprout
    magicsprout
    ✭✭✭
    There is a quest where you have to find a load of these stones was from thay village near top of island if i remember right
  • Krawchi
    Krawchi
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah it was for some quest , yes.Its just weird that you can get them even before starting to do it.