The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Honour and Pride is recruiting! (LGBTQ+ centric, Eu Server)

spieleotakub16_ESO
Everyone on the LGBTQ+(Lesbian, Gay, Bi/Pan, Trans and Qu*er)-spectrum is welcome.
This includes mentally ill, neurodivergent and physically disabled LGBTQ+ People.

The Guild is still small(57 members at the point this post is made), so new members are very welcome

A Guild Tabbard and a Guild House are available.

A Guildserver is also available for Discord (Not for Teamspeak, I don't use TS so I will not make one either)

The chatlanguage is english, however, some members, me included, are not native speakers so please keep that in mind

Of course any Racism, Islamophobia, Anti-Semitism or any form of hostility against people of other sexualities and gender identities,
and any form of hostility against disabled and mentally ill people(this includes slurs like re*ard and using Autism in a demeaning way) will automatically lead to kicking and a Block.

If you're interested and on the LGBTQ+ spectrum please send me a message ingame at Milan_Shepard , as this is the easiest way to get an invite
  • Strappys
    Strappys
    Soul Shriven
    This idea sounds remarkable!

I would love to join the guild, as I am LGBT member myself.

Hopefully, one day the guild will grow further more.

Piece, @Strappys
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
    Already send you an invite^^
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
  • spieleotakub16_ESO
    -
  • GrayWolfBln
    GrayWolfBln
    Soul Shriven
    Does your guild still exist and are you still recruiting? I would love to join. Being a member of the LGBTQ community myself it's time to join a LGBTQ guild ;-)
    Have fun!
  • NevanCiar
    NevanCiar
    ✭✭
    Does your guild still exist and are you still recruiting? I would love to join. Being a member of the LGBTQ community myself it's time to join a LGBTQ guild ;-)
    Have fun!

Did you ever get an answer / feedback?